-Chapter ThirtyEight-

Snow's POV

So uni is going so good but now my tutor has told us we are doing a project on humans.

I hate traditionally drawing people my digital art is so much better. But the only problem is that we've got to find our own models to draw. It's not just one drawing of the model it's got to be a series of them so like different features of them, like hands, eyes, ears with piercings, plus it's got to be a series of different techniques, outlines, full body, half body. The list is never ending.

Then once the project is over the live models have to be in, so they can see the real life person and compare the drawings.

Now the person I would have drawn originally is all the way in NEW YORK!! I'd draw Ghostiee but she's just as busy with studying her languages and I don't want to make her fall behind, she has enough work as it is so making her fall behind would make her more stressed and I just cannot do that to her. It wouldn't be fair.

I was currently walking back from Uni to my grans house as it was the weekend so I technically didn't have to stay in the dorm. Whenever I'm not swamped with course work I always go back at my grans just for the weekends, so it gives me time away from the campus.

I get back to Grans and I could tell she's in the kitchen making herself a coffee as I can hear the kettle boiling. I walk into the living room to see Scamp sprawled our across my chair. Smiling to myself, I walk over to pick her up and she automatically sits on my left shoulder just like a parrot.

I walk back into the kitchen and grab my Winnie the Pooh mug before walking over to my gran. "Is there enough hot water in there for me to make a coffee too?" I ask her, not taking any notice she nods.

Then stops, spinning around she looks to me.

"YOUR HOME" she squeals as she hugs me tight.

"Only till Sunday then I'm back at uni again"

"As long as your enjoying it that's all that matters" she smiles, I nod slightly whilst pouring the boiling water into my coffee mug.

"I'm thinking about going to see the Bangtan guys later if that's alright with you?" I call over to her as walks away towards the living room.

"Do anything you like dear, you're twenty years of age you don't always need my approval" she calls back, I nod even though she can't see me.

That's always her answer.

I pull my phone out of the grey hoodie that I brought a couple weeks ago and click on Kookie's contact.

Snoww❄️:
Hey, are you guys all free tonight, I'm home from uni this weekend and though we could all chill together? X

I press send and wait for a reply. I'd go and see GOT7 but they've gone to New York the lucky assholes. Which means they have a chance to see Ren!

I've not seen Ren since we last FaceTimed and that was like last month, I mean we text and everything but when you've grown up with someone and they just leave you it's quite hard.

I put my phone down onto the counter just so I can put the milk away and literally two second later my phone vibrates. I close the fridge door and walk back over to my phone. I lift it up and see Kookie has messaged me back.

Kookie🐰:
Hey, yeah course you can come over, just turn up we don't mind xx

I smile at the fact he put two kisses.