-Chapter FiftySix-

Serenity's POV

As we all walked to the waffle hut three out of eight of us where wearing sunglasses. Luckily it was sunny out so it was a perfect excuse.

Also I'm glad it's sunny because of the outfit I packed. It was just black shorts, a cropped long sleeve black and white striped top and my new old skool vans.

I was walking in the middle of the huddle we where walking in. I try to look for Tae whilst trying to not make it obvious. In the end I look back to see him walking behind Kookie.

"I'm going to do it! I'm going to talk to him, if we stop walking just continue" I whisper to Snow who nods before going to talk to Hailey.

I love how all of my people are getting along so well. It warms my heart, it makes he feel so happy!

I slowly slow down before I side step to him and lightly grab his arm. "Hey can I talk to you?" I whisper to him and he nods.

"What's up?"

"Okay, so last night I was super drunk but I remember everything, literally everything" I say as he stops, stands he looks at me.

"Even when we-"

"Kissed? Yeah, I remember saying something along the lines of want to know what else I'll regret then I kissed you, but there is one thing"

"What's that?"

"I don't regret it at all, I keep trying to tell myself that it was a drunken mistake but my heart won't believe it, I don't regret kissing you not even for a second" I look to him as he just stands there looking at me.

"Me and Yugy broke up m a couple weeks ago and the reason was because I'm in love with someone else, he understands, he wants me to be happy! But I can't be happy when I don't know if the feelings at returned, I've been in love with this person for years and I cannot shake my feelings for him, Tae this person is you" I straight up tell him.

And it feels good. No it feels amazing to have finally told him about my feelings for him. If they aren't returned then I can live with that, but just knowing that I have actually told him makes me feel at ease.

"Ren, I don't know what to say" he nervously says as he rubs the back of his neck. Making my heart stop.

And that's what I feared most. Him not knowing what to say. Not returning the feelings I have for him. But I guess I'm okay with it.

"I'm okay if you don't feel the same Tae, I can live with that but I just had to tell you because I can't hide things from you, I don't want this to change our friendship, I'm just happy with you knowing how I feel" I sweetly smile at him before turning away from him on my heels.

It hurts that he didn't say anything. But just like I told him I am happy that with him knowing how I feel. I suddenly remember what he said to me last year when me and yugyeom had argued over my uni choice.

"Maybe in a parallel universe me and you would have managed to stay together" I mumble repeating his words.

I catch up with the others and jump onto Alec's back, it was a mistake because my brain was now on a rollercoaster, but at least it made Alec laugh.

Not even a minute later we arrived at the waffle hut. We got ourselves a table. Snow was sat opposite me, next to Kookie who was opposite Tae, who was sat next to me. Sat to my left was Dalton opposite him was Alec and at either end of the table was Hailey and Kal.

The service was super quick today. Which was amazing as it didn't take us long to chose what we all wanted.

I got my usual which was a banoffee waffle! I absolutely love Banana, and Toffee so the two combined is just pure heaven to me.