-Chapter Nine-

Serenity's POV

Chim x2:
I thought someone would have said...clearly not, we're all meeting at pizza place near the shopping court at about half 12 x

Ren👑:
Thanks Chim! See I know I can always count on you at times like this, hehe x

"Okay so we're meeting at the pizza place near the shopping court" I say reading part of Jimin's text out loud to the other two things I was walking with.

"Are you sure this looks okay?" Snow asks again for about the 4th time since we've been walking. It's only been about seven minutes.

"Yes, my clothes look perfectly fine" I tell her. Looking at me she blushes and smiles.

"Wait!" Ghostiee suddenly says stopping in her tracks, slowly she points to me.

"How long have you and Taehyung been broken up" I widen my eyes as that's something that I didn't tell them.

"Umm, a-about nine weeks" I guiltily smile and Snow slaps my arm.

"That's TWO months and a week!" She barks at me. I make a finger heart to try and make this whole situation better.

"Sorry that didn't really cross my mind" I say whilst putting my arms around their shoulder.

We stop outside the pizza place and I check my watch that Jackson and Bambam brought me for Christmas and it reads 12:28. "We've got two minuets" I say and Snow points to a bench.

"Let's sit, also did you talk to Yugy?" She asks me, I shake my head.

"It was so awkward" I say as I swing my legs over the bench so I was facing them both.

"Why was it awkward?" Snow questions me leaning forward resting her chin on her hand.

Okay so I tell these girls everything literally everything to every detail. Okay maybe not eve detail, there is a lot of things I didn't tell them about Tae because you know privacy and all.

But they literally know my whole life story.

"Well I knocked on his door and walked in like I normally do, and he's literally stood there in a fucking towel as he obviously just got out the shower" I say and Ghostiee leans closer to me.

"Did you like what you saw"

"Ghostiee" Snow says whilst slapping her arm.

"What she's single has been for two whole freaking months, she can now look at other people, Yugyeom being one of them"

"I heard my name" I put my head into my hands go hide my face as it goes red when I hear his voice.

"You alright Ren" I hear Ghostiee chuckle. I'm going to kill a bitch. I move my hand from one of my eyes and death glare at her.

"I hate you" I mouth to her and she smiles.

"This conversation isn't over" she smiles making me roll my eyes at her. I swing my legs over the bench and stand up straight into someone's chest.

Please don't be Yugyeom. Please Don't be Yugyeom. I plead to myself in my head.

I slowly look up because everyone I know is taller than me and look at who the chest belongs to.