-Chapter Eight-

Serenity's POV

"Ren wake up" I hear someone say. But I just pretend to sleep.

"Bish I know you're awake" I hear Ghostiee say. I suddenly open my eyes too see both Snow and Ghostiee knelt over me.

"Personal space is a thing you know" I grumble at the pair of them.

"You've never been a morning kind of person"

"No I've never been a you two kind of person" I reply, they just chuckle. Unplugging my phone from being on charge the screen lights up so I can see multiple messages on there.

Tuannnn:
Hey, how are you feeling now xx

The Brother🎙:
Are you coming back tonight? Xx

The Brother🎙:
I take that as a no, enjoy your night! Text me in the morning lil sis xx

Kookieee:
Me, Tae, Yug, Bam and Chim are all going out for lunch, do you girls wanna join? x

Yugyy:
I still need to talk to you...it's important

Yugyy:
Also come for lunch with me, Bambam, Jimin, Kookie and V x

Taehyungiee:
Heyyy, are you and the girls coming for lunch with us? X

"Kookie has invited-"

"We're going" Snow butts in before I could finish what I was saying.

"As I was saying, Kookie has invited all three of us to go for lunch with yugy, Bambam, Chim, Tae and him" I finally finish what I was saying before.

"Yes, yes we're going!" Snow squeaks. Me and Ghostiee look to one another.

"Obsessed" I mouth to her, nodding was her response. "Okay so I'll go back to the guys' dorm so I can shower, and I'll meet you guys back here?" I suggest a plan.

"I'm coming with you" Snow points at me. "You have cute clothes" She continues making me just side eye her.

"It's a good thing I love you" I say as I make my way to Ghostiee's door. "Okay so, me and Snow will go back the GOT7 dorm and we'll meet you back hear?"

"I might as well meet you at the GOT7 dorm it'll be easier" Nodding me and Snow, leave the apartment to make our way back.

"I just need to call JB to let him know we're on our way to the dorm" I tell Snow as I pull my phone from Mark's hoodie pocket.

"That's fine" I hear her say as I dial JB's number.

Ring...ring...ring...

"I am sorry but the number you are trying to call is currently unavailable plea-" I hand up and huff.

"What's up?"

"JB isn't answering, which is annoying, I'll try phoning Mark" I mumble hilst dialing Mark's number.

Ring...ring...ring...

Hey Ren what's up?

Finally one of you picks up

Who did you try and call?

My brother, but it went to voicemail so I called you, and if you didn't answer my call the next one person I would have call would have been Jinyoung

Ahh JB is in the shower, after morning practice with Jinyoung

Ahh okay, I was only calling to say that I'm on my way back and also Delylah is with me because she's apparently going to go through my clothes so she can wear one of my tops, saying that can I borrow-