#22

“(yourname) Wake up”

I opened my eyes to find Chrissie stood over me shaking my arm. I sat up to on the couch still dressed in last night’s clothes.

“Babe, you had me scared then” Chrissie said

“It was Just a dream” I mumbled glancing round the room. No boxes, no photos, no videos, no Aston. All of it had been in my head.

“It must have been some bad dream, you were shaking”

“It was just a dream” I laughed thinking over the so called argument me and Aston had shared. I soon got moved from the couch and went into the bath as a way to relax from the stressful sleep I’d just had. I then dressed in some gym clothes. Seeing as I had a week off allowing the boys to finish their dances and I not needing to I decided that I still wanted to keep up with my fitness and routines so gym it is. Just as I got into the car my phone buzzed.

1 new message: Aston

“We need to talk? xx”

“Okay, when? I’m on my way to the gym xx”

“Pop round before? Xx”

“Okay I’ll be 5 mins xx”

I soon arrived at his house parking outside the main gates and just walking through. Way to easier and if this ‘talk’ was about to end in an argument like my dream then I have an easier way to leave. I knocked gently as I approached his front door. I use to just walk in but at this moment in time I didn’t even want this conversation to happen.

“Hey” He said as the door finally opened. I didn’t reply I just walked into his house as he opened the door wider allowing me to come in.

“So?”

“I don’t want it to be awkward between us”

“It won’t as long as you take the things I say seriously” He just nodded at this statement while looking down at the floor. He actually looked like a small child being told off for doing something wrong “I don’t say things for the sake of it”

“Yeah I know, I didn’t mean it to be like that, I just wanted to remind you of the days we use to have”

“I know and you did, but I don’t want a relationship”

“Neither do I, I just missed you, I’ve missed you loads (yournickname)”

“I’ve missed you to” I smiled “Come here you fool” I laughed before pulling him into a hug.