#28

I soon woke the next morning with the same smile painted across my face that was there as I fell asleep that night. I glanced over at my blackberry which was currently flashing.

‘Think we should do that again;) x’- Aston

I quickly replied ‘Maybe.... : p x’ before getting into the shower and ready for rehearsals. I was quickly ready dressed in my usual joggers and a vest top. I had my hair put back into a scruff bun and hardly any foundation one which was pointless seeing as by the end of the day came I would have none of it on.

“So how was it?” Chrissie asked as I finally left my bedroom.

“It was...”

“Let me guess, Amazing, Fantastic and your falling madly in love with the guy?”

“Wrong” I laughed while grabbing a slice of toast. “Yeah it was great and I really enjoyed it but...”

“But?”

“I’m not letting it go further than a date”

“Why not”

“Because I don’t need a boyfriend right now, I have my whole life ahead of me it’d just be extra baggage that I don’t need”

“(yourfullname) you are so cold hearted sometimes”

“No not cold hearted just living my life” I winked before grabbing my car keys and gym bag and leaving for work.

Today was our first time where we would sit and run through the whole performance including music- which was going to be played from the stereo obviously. Since Astons performance slip ups months back he had soon upped his game and was back to the usual high standard of dance routines. I often found myself concentrating more on him and what he was doing than my performance. I guess his constant energy and enthusiasm he puts into each routine just catches my eye. All four boys are amazing at what they do both singing and dancing but I can’t help but notice Aston more. Thankfully because I was one of the ‘professionals’ all eyes were on the boys for any slip ups not me. I was beginning to get my concentration back to my own routine until it came to the part in the medley were Aston back flipped. Although I was there when he taught himself how to do it and since then I’ve seen him do that trick millions of times it still interests me to watch. I smiled to myself as he ran flipping once and successfully landing on his feet where he did a simple hand stand manoeuvre before back flipping again only to land straight on his head forcing everyone to stop and stare at him as he currently laid on the floor clutching his head...