#35

I soon got home a lot later than I expected but my head was currently all over the place. I climbed out of the car locking it up and heading up to our flat hoping Chrissie was home to help me make my decision.

"Chris you home?" I yelled as I came through the door.

"Yeah, in the kitchen"

"Okay can you out the kettle on then come in here" I replied before jumping onto the couch where I could finally relax.

"Here you go m'dear" Chrissie smiled as she came wandering into the room and handing me a mug of tea. I sighed taking a mouthful of the drink and started to explain the whole conversation me and Michael had shared.

"tomorrow?" Chrissie asked basically choking on her drink.

"Yes I have to ring him back tomorrow"

"Right forgetting friends, family and Aston would you go?"

"What to Spain?"

"No fucking narnia, oh away (yourname) of course Spain"

"well yeah... But"

"But nothing, babe you will never get an opportunity like this again, take it while you can and when the 6 months is over then you can decide to either stay over there or come home"

"I'd miss you all so much though"

"I know and we'd miss you as well, but come on this is big stuff (yournickname)"

"okay"

"Okay?"

"I'll ring him in the morning and say yes"

"Why the morning, do it now then you can't change your mind later on" Chrissie winked while handing me my mobile from the table.

"bloody hell Chris don't need to be so eager to get me out the country" I joked

"Shut up and ring him" She laughed.

I soon rang Michael back taking him up on the offer leaving him rather excited for my future in Spain. I was to wait for a call some time tomorrow to talk about a day before tour I would be able to fly there for the day do an audition see if they were still interested in me dancing for them and then flying back home. We decided between us to keep this between just me and Chrissie in the chance they may not be interested in me anymore.