#26

“Babe, move and I’ll go make us breakfast” Aston whispered while moving the hair that had fell over my face and placing it gently behind my ear.

“No stay” I mumbled while sliding myself back into his arms and burying my face into his chest “You’re warm”

“Doesn’t bother me” He yawned before tightening his arms around me as we dozed back off to sleep for another hour.

I soon woke back up to the next side of the bed neatly made. I crawled out of bed pulling a old hoodie over my head and left my room to find Aston singing over the oven. Dressed in last nights trousers and nothing on the top half.

“Morning” I smiled sitting on the worktop opposite him.

“That’s a sight id never thought I’d see again” He giggled

“What do you mean?”

“Well you know, going to sleep next to you then waking up next to you”

“Guess it’s been a while”

“Just a bit” He laughed before turning back the cooking.

Soon after we were seated at the table with a full breakfast laid in front of us.

“Do you think we should talk about last night” He mumbled while looking down at the food on his plate.

“What about it?”

“Well you know... The kiss”

“Depends, what do you want to talk about”

“Well... do you regret it?”

“I guess so, I mean friends aren’t really supposed to kiss”

“True”

“Why? Do you?”

“I guess not, I mean I wanted it to happen and I was happy when it happened”

I wasn’t really sure about what I could reply back to that. It was obvious he wanted something much more. But I just can’t bring myself to do it. There would be so much pressure. Aston Merrygolds girlfriend. The amount of girls younger than myself that would look up to me. As well as being hated for being the woman who stole the heart of the youngest/ more popular member of the band.

“So would you?”

“Huh what” I asked bringing myself back to Aston and not my thoughts.

“Would you let me take you out some time?”

“I don’t know Ast”

“Look I know you don’t like the idea of trying us again, but one date, If you think its to awkward then we don’t have to try anything like that again” He said before leaning across the table and looking me right in the eyes.

“Maybe”

“No not maybe babe, I know what you’re like, Just tell me”

“Okay”

“Okay?”

“You can take me out on one date, If it doesn’t feel right then we forget all about this yeah?”

“Deal” He grinned.

Soon enough Aston got himself changed again and headed back home.