New Dude

Will's pov

In was a normal day at camp half-blood. People going to the infirmary because they fell off the climbing wall or because they messed with Clarisse while she was training. Although there are going to be new campers once Percy and his friends return. After I was finished healing the last camper everyone went to the border to great the new campers. I went to the borders and I was leaning on Thalia's tree. I was usually the outsider so I just stayed away. I became the outsider when people found my diary and found out I was gay. Some people treated me the same but others treat me like an outsider. The good part about this is that No one knows I like Percy. I was deep in thought when everyone started cheering. I looked at what they were cheering at then I realised it was Percy and his friends with the two new campers. They came over to everyone. The campers were a boy and a girl. I really hope they're not dating because I kinda think the boy is cute. I walked over to them.

"Hello. Welcome to camp I'm Will Solace," I stated.

The boy was pale, has black hair, brown eyes that were close to a black, with a skull ring, black skull shirt, black pants, chain belt, and a jacket. I didn't really pay attention to the girl but she looked like the boy but as a girl.

Finally the girl spoke up,"Hey. I'm Bianca di Angelo and this is my brother Nico di Angelo."

Thank the gods they weren't dating but I highly doubt Nico is gay. Also it's really surprising that they are both half-bloods and actual brother and sister. The only other people like that are the Stoll brothers as in Connor and Travis Stoll.

I finally answered,"Well it was nice meeting the both of you."

I started to walk towards the infirmary when I felt a hand on my shoulder.