Asleep

Calypso's pov

I've been in my cabin (that the Hephaestus cabin built for me) for three hours. I decide after a lot of debating with myself that I should go check on everyone.

I walk to the Argo 3 and sit on The arm of the couch that somehow got on the ship. Everyone is having fun, talking, and laughing. Well almost everyone. Percy is crying because Annabeth said she's not single. Leo is on the deck sleeping.

I can't believe he's my boyfriend. Why did I ever fall for him anyway?

Anyway Nico is sleeping on Will's lap with his head on Will's shoulder. Will is blushing because the Stolls are teasing him about Nico using him as a pillow. The only question that's really going through everyone's head at this point is: How did they know we were here and when did they get here?

Honestly no one seen them get on the ship they pretty much just appeared.

After a while the Stolls both collapse from being exhausted. They both fall face first on the deck.

We all decided to just sleep here since no one wanted to move anyone. No one wanted to wake anyone up. Although that wouldn't be a problem if someone wanted to move Nico because he sleeps like the dead.

I lay by Leo. Piper and Jason lay by each other. Percy is already sleeping so Annabeth lays by him. Will doesn't move so he falls asleep with Nico laying on his lap. Reyna lays by herself. While the Stolls lay by each other.

After awhile we all fall asleep.