I hate myself...

Hi I guess. I'm sorry if I'm bothering you any. You don't have to read this you can go on without life and not read if you don't want to.

If you happen to want to then yay? I guess? I'm sorry I just wouldn't really expect any of you to read this at all.

I'm just really bad off at the moment. Pretty much every other thought is of me dying in some way. Or me getting severely injured at minimum.

So I was talking with a friend and all of my thoughts were horrible during the entire time. I kept thinking that the person hates me. Has never liked me. And that the person never will like me.

I thought that the person only messes with me because they feel bad. Because they they're too nice to say they don't want to mess with me.

Since it's 4 in the morning here and we just stopped talking right as soon as we did stop talking I thought that they didn't want to deal with me all night. That they wanted to go to bed instead of dealing with me. That they thought I was a burden the entire time I was talking to them.

I'm sorry if I'm being a burden to you guys as well. You guys don't deserve to have to deal with me. You deserve to be able to do/finish whatever you were doing/going to do.

So I guess I'll leave you guys alone now I'm sorry for all of this.