Promise me

Nico's pov 

I went to my cabin and slammed the door shut. I was glad nobody was in there. I go under my bunk and grab a box then get out from under my bunk. I walk in the bathroom and shut then lock the door behind me. I opened the box and added a few more cuts to my arms. I unlocked the bathroom door and slid the box under my bunk. I grab my jacket off of my bunk and put it on. Then grab a cloth and stuff it in my pocket just in case. Then grab my sword and walk out of my cabin shutting the door behind me. I go to the training arena and train.

Will's pov

I see Nico training at the training arena so I walk over there watching him and sit on the bleachers. Nico looks amazhang while he's training and I wonder if he'll help me use a sword correctly since I suck. I study Nico's attacks on the dummies and notice that he hasn't even noticed I'm there.

"H-hey Nico."

I stand up and walk over to him being careful that I don't get cut. He stops slicing the dummies and turns towards me. He rolls his eyes.

"What do you want?"

"C-can I ask you a question?"

"Shoot."

"Can you teach me how to use a sword?"

"Sure."

He hands me his sword and as soon as I take it I almost drop it. He puts his hand on mine so I won't drop it and my face feels hot so I can tell I'm blushing.

"Why are you blushing?" Nico asks.

"No reason."

"Ok whatever."

Nico helps me with my stance which makes me blush even more. He keeps his hand on mine while he teaches me how to use a sword then let's go of my hand and I start training by myself. After a few minutes of training the sword slips in my hand and cuts my arm. The sword drops to the ground then my knees buckle so I'm now sitting on the ground. Nico sits in front of me and grabs a cloth out of his pocket. He starts to clean up the blood and it looks like he has done it before. I'm confused how does he know how to clean up blood so well.

"H-how..."

"What?"

I get an idea and grab Nico's wrist. I turn his wrists so the palms on his hands are facing up. I roll his sleeves up and see blood all up and down his forearms with cuts.

"Nico promise me you wont hurt yourself again ok?"

He doesn't answer.

"Promise me."