argument pt. 2

Nico's pov

I'm walking around camp blending in with the shadows. I'm doing this so I can avoid Will and everyone else for that matter.

I walk over to my cabin and sit on the steps. Will walks over to me so I glare at him.

"Hey-" I cut him off.

"If I wanted to talk to you don't you think I would have already. I'll talk to you when I want to talk to you. I shouldn't be forced to talk to you."

I stand up and storm off into my cabin slamming the door in Will's face.

Will's pov

After Nico slammed the door in my face I looked down at the ground. I turn around and walk towards the Zeus cabin. When I get there I knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I heard Jason ask from the other side of the door.

"It's Will."

He opens the door and motions for me to come in. After I walk in Jason closes the door behind me. I see that the seven, Calypso, and Reyna are here. Annabeth has Luna in her arms and is feeding her.

"Hey. What's wrong?" I hear Jason ask from behind me.

I turn around to face the son of Jupiter.

"Nothing. Its just Nico has been avoiding me and he hasn't been talking to me either."

"Would you like me to talk to him?"

"No he needs his space."

"Ok well I'm going to go train."

Then with that he leaves.

Nico's pov

Once I knew for a fact that Will was gone I threw on my jacket making sure to grab my sword in the process. Then I head off towards the training arena.

Once I get there I start to slaughter the dummies not bothering to put on any armour.

Jason's pov

When I get to the training arena I notice that Nico is already training so I decide to tap him on the shoulder. That was the worst mistake anyone could make. Next thing I knew his sword was at my throat. Then he realized who it was and removed the sword from my throat.

"Hey Nico--" he cut me off.

"Stop. I really don't want to talk to anyone right now and I shouldn't be forced to talk. I didn't have to talk back on the Argo 2 so what makes it so different now? Why do I all of a sudden have to talk when I don't want to?"

He then storms off to his cabin leaving me speechless.