I look up

Wpov

What do I say?! Wait I have an idea.

"Medical reasons."

"Whatever Solace."

I look over at the seven and see Percy trying to do a handstand. Then failing and hurting himself. After he hurts himself he jumps into the lake then gets back on the Argo and tries to do a handstand again.

I go to look over at Nico to see he's gone. Then I see he's sitting on the ship's mast again. What is it with him and always sitting on the ship's mast?

I sit on the ship's mast beside Nico.

"Hey can I ask you a question?"

"You already asked a question but sure."

I look at him like 'really'. He smirks.

"What does love mean to you?"

He sits up straight and looks at me.

"Well I guess it means you'll do anything for that person. You get butterflies around them. You always get flustered around them. And you want to spend the rest of your life with them. Why?"

I was amazed that he said all of that then remembered that he asked 'why?'.

"Just wondering."

I looked down at everyone. The wind started blowing as I looked up at Nico who was looking down at his feet. He stands up and jumps down landing on his feet on the deck. I jumped down to the deck and landed beside him.

He sits on the arm of the couch as if nothing happened. I look down then sit on the couch.

The song that keeps playing in my head is House of Memories by Panic! At the disco.

This part keeps replaying the most.

If your a lover
you should know
the lonely moments just get lonelier
the longer your in love.
Than if you were alone
memories turn into daydreams.
Become a taboo!

You can probably guess why that keeps replaying in my head.

I go to look at Nico but he's gone. I look everywhere for him but I can't find him. I sit on the stairs of my cabin with my head in my hands. He disappeared out of nowhere and didn't say anything about leaving. I hope he's all right. I wonder where he is. I look up at the sky.