Grabbed him by the wrist

Will's pov

The person who put their hand on my shoulder was Bianca. "Aren't you an Apollo kid and don't you work in the infirmary?" She asked."Um...yea Why? Also how did you know all of that?" I replied. She let go of my shoulder. "Percy told me about everyone. Also because my brother always gets hurt," she turned her head as she was talking to me,"Wait where did he go?" I looked over to the climbing wall and sure enough he was there on the top looking at the horizon. "He's on the climbing wall." I said as I pointed at him.She ran over to the climbing wall and asked "What are you doing?"He looked down then looked back up. I looked at Bianca and she nodded. I climbed the climbing wall then sat next to Nico. "Hey." He looked up at me. Then looked back at the horizon. Does he speak English? "Nico get down here," Bianca stated. I looked over at Nico and he rolls his eyes at her. Then that means he understands English. I start climbing down the climbing wall. When I got to the ground I looked up and saw Nico still up there. He stood up and jumped off. Once he was on the ground I asked, "How did you do that?" Bianca looks at me and Nico then says, "Told you he will be in the infirmary a lot." Nico looks over at Bianca and states, "Why do you keep saying that? I'm fine so stop worrying." I look over at him and smirk. "So you do speak English." "No I only know how to speak a few phrases of course I can speak English I'm not stupid." I look over at Bianca and she shrugged. Then I look at Nico and he was looking at Percy and Annabeth. Of course why would he be gay. Well at least I know sooner rather than later. He started to head towards his cabin but I grabbed his wrist so he would stop. He turned to look at me. "What are you doing?" Bianca patted us on the shoulders and said, "I'll leave you two alone to talk." Bianca walked to her cabin.