my arms

(A/n) Here you go another update. I know this is way past due there has just been a lot of things going on. Anyway here you go.

Wpov

I wake up to everyone talking. I look down to see Luna still in my arms asleep. I sit up and lay Luna on the bed without waking her up. I get off the bed and walk over to everyone.

"Hey guys. What's up?"

"Nothing!" They all exclaim quickly.

I look over at Luna to make sure she's still asleep she's not. She's looking around frantically probably freaking out. I walk over there and pick her up then walk back over to the group.

"Do you guys know where Nico is? I want to apologize if he's willing to listen that is."

They all look at each other. They have a silent conversation.

"Look we don't know where he is because he shadow-traveled away. We don't even know why he shadow-traveled away," Piper says adding a hint of charmspeak in there.

Usually I can't decipher the charmspeak but this time it seemed easy. The message was clear it said: We may not know where he is but he should come back hopefully. It was one of the indirect methods she uses.

"Actually I have something to tell you. I haven't been completely honest. I know why Nico ran away because I made him run away."

We all turn towards Reyna with a questioning look so she continues.

"I went off on him without even thinking."

She then tells us the story of what happened and I can tell she's not lying.

"Hey it's ok you didn't mean to make him leave or hurt him. He's just insecure and you meant for it to be helpful by talking to him," I say trying to comfort her.

"No it's not ok. I knew he was insecure and should have thought before I said anything. I shouldn't have been so impulsive," she snaps at me.

Luna reaches out for Reyna probably having the intention of trying to make her feel better. Reyna's gaze softens as she takes Luna from my arms.