argument pt. 3

Jason's pov

I head towards my cabin. When I get there I walk in not bothering to knock.

I shut the door behind me. Everyone looks at me then they shush me.

"Why are we being quiet?" I whisper.

They all point to one of the empty beds. I look over and see Will sleeping with Luna cuddled up into his side sleeping.

"This happened like five minutes after you left," Piper whispers to me.

"Oh," I whisper.

"Anyway why are you back so early?" Reyna whispers.

"Don't tell Will but I talked to Nico. Well I tried to talk to Nico but he snapped at me before I could say anything. All he let me get out was 'hey nico' other than that nothing."

"Maybe I could try to talk to him," Reyna suggests.

"I highly doubt he'll let you talk to him but go ahead."

After I said those words she left.

Reyna's pov

I left right after those words left Jason's mouth.

I walk around camp trying to find Nico. After awhile I spot him sitting on the ground against a tree. It looks like a pine tree. I walk up to him and sit beside him.

"Hey-" he cuts me off.

"What's with you people and wanting to make me talk. Why do I have to talk? I don't want to talk end of story."

"Well if you actually would talk to us then maybe we would leave you alone. You really hurt Will whenever you slammed the door in his face. But, of course, you don't care because you think it's all about you right?" Once I finish I feel guilty because of the look he gives me. He looks shocked and sad.

Then with that he shadow travels away.

I walk to the Zeus cabin and knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I hear Jason ask from the other side of the door.

"It's me, Reyna."

The door opens and Jason motions for me to come in. After I walk in I can hear Jason close the door behind me.

"So how did it go?" Jason asks in a hushed tone.

I look and see that Will and Luna are still asleep. Then I turn around to face the son of Jupiter.

"All he let me say was 'hey' and that was it. Then he snapped at me. After that he shadow traveled away." I say making sure not to mention how I snapped back at him making him shadow travel away.

Nico's pov

I shadow traveled to the Zeus cabin since I knew that was where everyone was including Luna. I ended up in a corner that happened to be across from a bed that was taken by Will and Luna. It was corner everyone was facing away from. Even if they were to look at me they wouldn't see me since I'm blending in with the shadows. I heard Reyna tell Jason the little scene from earlier. I look at Luna who is cuddled into Will's side while they are both sleeping.

After a minute or so I shadow travel away. I mean I'm not needed here anyway so it doesn't matter if I became a shadow. It's not like they care or need me.