still like me

Npov

I ended up in the Underworld. I went straight to my room avoiding Hades and his questions.

What if I can't get over this stupid crush. Was this a bad idea? Should I go back to camp and just face Will? Maybe I can just ignore him.

Wpov

I'm now in my cabin laying on my bunk. I asked Chiron if I could go find Nico. He said no because I don't where he is exactly.

What if he doesn't come back? What if he does come back but he doesn't have a crush on me anymore?

After a while I fall asleep.

I'm walking in the woods and I see Nico. I run up to him and hug him from behind. He pushes me off and looks at me in disgust. "Leave me alone Will." Wait what? What's going on? "Nico I'm sorry I love you." He looks up at me. "Well it looks like you're too late because it's been two years and I realized that I don't love you anymore so goodbye." He walked away. I felt my heart drop.

I woke up glad it was only a dream. I walk around camp to get my mind off things. It doesn't work I keep thinking about Nico and how I could've got him to stay only if I had replied to him.

I see someone laying on the grass with a bag next to them. I run up to them to see if they're ok. When I get a little closer to the person I notice it's Nico. He's unconscious so I shoulder his bag and carry him to the Hades cabin.

When we get to the Hades cabin I lay Nico down on his bunk. I set the bag down at the end of his bunk. Then I sit by Nico. I have a staring contest with the wall then Nico wakes and sits up. I look at him.

If he's back that means he's probably over me now. Does he hate me? I really hope he doesn't hate me. Should I ask if he still likes me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N)

I'm thinking about deleting this but I don't know. Let me know if you want me to keep this up and continue updating or if you want me to delete this.