We busted out laughing

Reyna's pov

The seven and I were walking through the woods when Nico and Will came into vision. I'm guessing they heard us but couldn't see us. Nico is in a protective stance in front of Will with his sword drawn. We came into there line of vision. Nico noticed it was us so he sheathed his sword but was still in his protective stance. So I'm guessing he didn't even notice he was in a protective stance.

"Hey Neeks I can protect myself you know."

"Shut up Solace." Nico was no longer in his protective stance anymore.

"Since when do you let Will call you Neeks?" Jason questions.

"We're friends and I know he won't give up so I got use to it."

Jason studied Will. I looked over at Will and noticed that he seems nervous. "If you so much as harm a hair on Nico's head then I will hunt you down and kill you got it?"

Will nodded.

"Good now let's go eat dinner because I don't want to hear Percy complain that he's hungry any longer. Also I ship it."

"I hate you more than words can express." Nico gave Jason a death glare then walked off.

The seven, Will and I followed Nico. As we were walking Percy continued to complain that he's hungry.

"You're always hungry," Leo replied.

Percy stared daggers at him. Jason laughed. "It's good to have you back it wasn't the same without you."

"Aww thanks I think."

We all arrived at the dinning pavilion and walked to a table that the seven, Will, Nico and I all sit at. We sat down. We all got something to eat except for Nico that is.

"C'mon Neeks you gotta eat," Will complained.

Nico smirked. "Fine." He got a pomegranate and started to eat it.

"You're so mean!"

We all laughed then Percy spoke up. "Wait what the fuck did you tell Solace."

"Language," Will said.

"I told him about my experience in the bronze jar. So he knows about the pomegranate seeds. Now he doesn't want me to eat pomegranates so he's probably pissed right now."

"I said this once and I'll say it again. Language."

"Fine I'll just speak in Italian."

"Don't you dare di Angelo."

Nico smirked. "Fine I won't right now at least but maybe later."

We all continued eating. Once we all were done eating we walked down to the beach. The seven and I were walking behind Nico and Will to watch them. We all saw Will slip his hand into Nico's but we don't think Nico noticed. When we were at the edge of the beach Percy said.

"So sunshine here is you're type?"

"What are yo-" he looked down at his hand in Will's. He moved his hand away and swear I thought I saw hurt flash across Will's eyes for a second but he kept that smile of his.

"Why did Nico want Sunny D?" Leo asked. We all turned to face him. None of us said anything.

Finally Percy broke the silence. "Why?"

"Because salt water ocean spray wasn't his type!"

"I will drown you Valdez."

We all busted out laughing even Nico which is surprising since he barely even smiles. He has changed a lot since he met Will and decided to stay at camp. It's a good change and it makes me happy to him so happy since he's like a younger brother to me.

"So water we going to do? Do you sea what I did there? I'm shore you did."

"Really Jackson puns?" Nico says.

"I can't believe I ever liked you," Nico and I say in unison.

"So what are we going to do?" I ask.

"Truth or dare." Leo shouts.

Nico groans. "I rather go to the infirmary and I despise the infirmary."

Will smiles. "Alright let's go then."

Nico sat down. "No I was kidding."

"I know." Will sits next to Nico.

The rest of us join them and sit in a circle. It was silent until Leo broke it.

"Nico truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to act like two different people."

"Ok." Nico takes Jason's glasses and puts them on. Jason is sitting right next to Nico so he can still see Nico. "Pew I can shoot lightning out of the sky pew pew. I can fly." He whistled like a bird and made his arms look like he's flying. "I wear a shirt that says camp freaking dad on it." We all busted out laughing and Nico gave Jason his glasses back.

"That was hilarious. Now do the next person," Leo says.

Nico takes riptide out of Percy's pocket but keeps it in pen form.

"This is a pen. This is a pen. I don't think you get what I'm seeing here because this is a pen." He hands Percy his pen back. Then keeps going. "I'm Percy Jackson son of Poseidon god of the sea. Look I didn't want to be a half-blood but once I found out I didn't look back."

We busted out laughing again.