Q and A

So yeah here is the Q and A. If you guys end up having any questions after this I will gladly answer them. The video is up top and stuff so yeah. Sorry that I look horrible and sound horrible but yeah. Also I took that picture when my hair actually curled for me for once.

The people who asked questions were (and sorry if you didn't want me to do):
Cosplaywithflare
lilarail
storylineartist
r0bin4life
BookWormAshe
Lia_Loves_Lovegood
Voltron_Lover_Klance
My friend also gave me some questions that I will do.

Questions:
What name do you go by?
Asher. Because it means happy and I love to make people feel happier even if it's just for a minute.
If you had to dye your hair any colour what would it be?
Lighter blond because then I could easily cosplay Yurio from Yuri! On Ice since I kinda have his hair length.
Are you feeling better?
Eh. Some days are fantastic while other days I don't even want to get out of my bed.
If you were in a room that was locked with only your best friend and 3 months of rations for 1 person only, what would you do?
I would let my best friend have all of the food and try to find a way to at least let them out. Even if it were to be the last thing I do.
What's your favorite color?
Blue. Because it's very calming and everything at least to me.
How do you write it's frickin impossible?
I get an idea and then I write all of my thoughts down to make sure I don't forget them. Then make a story for my friends to read and then put it on here if they like it.
Wanna be best friends?
Sure.
How did you find Wattpad?
I was looking for different apps I could read on. Most of them were either poorly rated or it was just very boring to me because I couldn't write on it. So then after awhile I found Wattpad. I tried it out and looked at the ratings. And so far I like it.
Say Irish Wristband 10 times fast. How many times did you say it incorrectly?How many times did you say it correctly?
I said it and I said 3 wrong and 7 right.
Favorite song and why?
Sad song by We the Kings because it relates to me.
If you had a cookie, and Will stole one, how would you get it back? Or would you?
I would not get the cookie back and let him have it.
Do you like any musicals?
Yes I like a lot of musicals because of my friend.
Who's your godly parent?
Hades.
When did you start liking Solangelo?
A few years ago when I read the Blood of Olympus.
Questions from friends:
Current Crush?
No one.
Happiest moment?
Finding out that people will actually accept me.
Hardest dare to do?
Having to kiss someone that I didn't like at all so yeah.