Pulse

Wpov

I usually dream about Nico. I know it probably sounds weird or that I'm a stalker or something like that. The song that usually relates to me the most when I wake up or just plain all the time in general is "You are my sunshine."

Nico wakes up then sits up and gives me a death glare. I smile at him. He crosses his arms then he winced slightly and drops his arms down to his sides.

"Can I . . ."

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Why won't you let me help you?"

"Because I never wanted your help in the first place. You keep messing with my head and I despise it. That's the only reason I came into the infirmary the first time for."

"What?"

"Nothing."

He slides off the bed and walks out of the infirmary leaving me very confused.

What did he mean by me messing with his head?

Kayla takes over the infirmary while I walk around camp. Jason and Percy run up to me. They look scared, worried, and angry.

"Hey guys what's wrong?"

"Um you . . . Nico hurt cabin," Percy says.

I full on sprint to Nico's cabin.

I really hope he didn't hurt himself. I hope they're just messing with me.

When I get there Hazel is outside crying while Frank is holding her back. When she sees me she starts yelling at me but I don't listen to what she's saying.

The cabin door is open so I walk in and see Nico laying on the floor in a pool of blood. I check his pulse.