Never have I ever or Truth or dare

Wpov

I'm so happy that Nico is showing me the sunset. It's beautiful just like him.

Darn it can't even have one thought without him. I really need to stay away from him.

Once the sun has completely set we stand up.

"Thank you."

"Don't mention it."

Leo runs up to us with Calypso. Who we found out was Leo's girlfriend and she came to camp with him.

"Hey guys guess what the Hephaestus cabin and I rebuilt the Argo 2. Well now I guess it would be the Argo 3. Anyway come on!"

We all run to the lake dock. The rest of the seven and Reyna are already there.

We all get on the Argo 3 and sit in a circle. Well all of us except for Nico who sits on the ship's mast. I would go up there with him but I think he hates me.

Nico looks down at all of us. He has so many emotions in his eyes. Love, hate, sad, confused and much more that I can't read.

What's wrong? Who hurt him?

I stand up and sit by him on the ship's mast. He looks up at me and once he looks up at me it looks like all of the hurt in his eyes just vanish.

"Hey are you okay?"

"Since when have I ever been ok?"

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"It's nothing I can't handle."

"Just because you can handle it alone doesn't mean you have to."

He gives me a sly smile. His hair is in his eyes so I fight the urge to move his hair. He looks back down. I want to hug him but I don't think he'll appreciate the gesture. Well I want to do a lot of things that I don't think he'll appreciate.

Leo yells at us. "Hey do you guys want to play never have I ever or truth or dare? If you want to play either of those games then get your butts down here."