blonde haired dude

Npov

He looks at me but it's not who I thought it was. He has blonde curly hair, bright green eyes, tan but not as tan as who I thought it was.

I go to look away only to see a pride flag pin on his leather jacket. He noticed me staring at it...

"Uhm hi? Do you have a problem with showing pride? Yes I'm gay as fuck so what? I just realized you may not understand what I'm saying since I'm not speaking Italian and don't know how..." He trails off.

I look him in the eyes and smile slightly. "I understand actually. And I see no problem with showing people how gay you are. I've never been to a pride parade or anything so I don't have anything pride."

"Oh... I feel stupid." He rubs the back of his neck blushing slightly. "I could bring you to one sometime if you'd like. I'm Asher Haynes and you are...?"

"Nico di Angelo. Uh yeah why not? Sounds good."

We continued to talk it seemed so easy to right when we did. We exchanged numbers and continued shopping together.

Weeks later we were still talking which was nice. After awhile I actually forgot about camp and Will. Almost. He was definitely helping.

There was a knock on my apartment door.

"Hey Nico. It's me. Do you mind letting me in?"

I remember and know that voice all too well. It's...