ok then

Alright so I've come to terms with everything and have decided to discontinue this book. I may discontinue the other book as well but I haven't decided.

I will probably keep this book up. I may end up updating the book but if so it'll be rare.

At this point I'm so done with life in fucking general at this point. It has gotten so bad that I'm pretty much thinking suicidal thoughts all the time. My friends have been trying to stay in contact with me as much as they can.

So if I'm on all the time at one point then suddenly never on know that I'm probably in a very bad place.

Anyway I'm sorry for all of this. I'm sorry for saying I would update but never actually updating. I'm sorry to those of you who have been waiting for another update but never getting. I'm also very sorry for being such a disappointment to all of you.

If any of you want to talk because you had a rough day or something just know that I'll always be here to listen. Just message me and I'll make sure to text you back as soon as I can. If you just wanna talk, questioning yourself, or something just know that you can always message me because I'll be there to help you.

Also if anyone ever bullies you just send them my way and I'll back you up.

Anyway see you guys.