He doesn't like me

Will's pov

Nico kissed me. The Nico di Angelo kissed me. Granite it was on the cheek and he kisses his sister like that. Wait does he think of me as a brother. I must have been glowing because everyone shielded their eyes. I dimmed at my last thought so everyone stopped shielding their eyes.

"Sorry that happens when I'm happy," I explained. "So Jason truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to say something bad about Zues."

He shook his head "No way am I doing that."

Nico stood up "I'll do it."

"Don't even think abo-" Hazel couldn't even finish her statement before Nico yelled.

"Zeus has a fat butt!" He yelled then sat back down and we all busted out laughing. Then there was a lightning strike but we kept laughing.

"Nico truth or dare?" Jason says.

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss your crush or former crush."

Nico eyes got wide and he blushed. He looked over at me then at the floor. Wait does he like me?! It would be awesome if he does. Then maybe just maybe we can date.

Nico's pov

I was debating on whether or not to kiss Will. I mean I don't like him but I do. I'm so confused with my feelings towards him. Then again maybe I should kiss Percy because I kinda still like him too.

I looked at Jason "Do I have to?" He nodded in response.

I looked back down at the floor. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Will studying me and he looks confused. I remembered Jason said or former crush. I stood up and walked over to Percy who was right next to Will. Percy stood up and looked confused. Before he could say anything I kissed him. Everyone was looking at me wide eyed.

Will's pov

I was staring at Nico with my eyes wide. He really does think of me as a brother. I looked down at the floor. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Nico move away. He sat next to me I stood up and walked outside and sat on the infirmary steps with my head in my hands. Nico ran out of the infirmary right after I did but he ran to his cabin. I looked at him and I was wondering what he was doing. Then I realized that he probably feels bad that I like him but he doesn't like me. He doesn't like me. With that thought there were tears streaming down my cheeks.