Jealous

Will's pov

When they walked into the room I realised it was Percy and Jason. Percy was muttering something about not his type but I don't understand what he means. Speaking of Percy I just remembered that Nico hasn't told me what he told Percy yet so I decided to bring it up later. I look over at Nico who's eyes light up when he realizes who it is.

"Hey Jason. Percy. What are you guys doing here?" I ask.

"We are here to talk to you and Nico about something," Jason says since Percy is still muttering something about type. Which I still don't understand and I must have looked at Percy confused because he shuts up as soon as he sees me staring at him with confusion.

"What do you mean not his type?" I question.

"He hasn't told you yet?" Jason asks as he raises an eyebrow at Nico who won't meet his gaze. "Can I tell him?" Jason asks Nico which Nico just responds with a nod.

"Tell me what?" I ask and at this point I'm very confused.

"Nico told me that he use to like me but I'm not his type anymore," Percy says. I look over at Nico who looks like his shoes are now very interesting to him. There is a blush on the boy's face so I hug him and his face becomes brighter. It's so red that it now looks like a tomato. Wait I just realized something that means he's gay or at least bi so that means I might have a chance with him. As soon as I let go of Nico he lays down and hides his face under the pillow.

"Aww!" Percy, Jason, and I say.

"Oh by the way we were hoping you two would come to my cabin tomorrow night to play truth or dare with us," Jason says. Nico sits up.

"Who do you mean by us?" Nico asks.

"All of the seven except for Leo and you know why. Also the Stoll brothers. So are you guys coming?" Jason and Percy ask.

"Yea we're going. So what time?" I ask.

"Awesome and seven o'clock" Jason says with a lot of enthusiasm.

"Alright we'll be there. See ya guys later," I say.

"See ya later Neeks. Will" They say. Nico waves bye to them and with that they leave. I got really jealous Nico let's them call him Neeks but not me. Maybe I don't have a chance with him since he let's them call him nicknames and won't let me. Once Percy and Jason left the happiness in Nico's eyes left. That just made me even more jealous. Why don't I make him his eyes light up like that when he's around me?