Solangelo is otp

Nico's pov

I shake my head.

"I can't promise that."

"Yes you can. Instead of cutting yourself you can talk to people about it or you can draw your feelings."

He drags me into the infirmary and he makes me sit on the bed I had before. Everyone was still on the floor talking then they see me sit on the bed and they all look confused. I show them my forearms and there eyes widen.

"Why would you do that?!" Hazel asks/yells.

I shrug and look at the floor. Percy stands up and walks over to the bed then sits beside me.

"Hey. I thought you said I wasn't your type." 

"You're not my type."

"Then why did you kiss me?"

"Jason said or former crush so I decided to go with former crush instead of my crush right now."

"Who's your crush right now since its not me."

"Are you really going on about how you're not my type but you're everyone's type?"

"Yes. I mean come on I'm everyone's type."

"You're not my type so clearly your not everyone's type."

Percy hugs me. "Don't hurt yourself again ok?"

"Fine whatever."

Percy lets go of me and smiled then looked at Will and his smile faded. I looked over at Will and I could see tears brimming his eyes while he was looking at the wall. I stand up and hug him. He looks shocked at first then hugs back.

Everyone looks at each other then yells, "We ship it. Solangelo is our otp."

I blushed and let go of Will. I look at the floor. I can see Will smiling. I take off my jacket and set it on the bed then Will takes a look at my arm. He looks at the cuts. He gets some supplies from the cabinet then starts cleaning up the cuts. After he's done cleaning the cuts he wraps my forearm in a wash cloth.

"So as I said earlier since you don't like me anymore who do you like? Is the person in this room? If the person is in this room kiss them."

"I'm not going to kiss them and yes they're in this room. Also I'm not telling you who I like either."

"Please Neeks."

"No water boy."

"Don't call me water boy."

"Water boy."

"Fine Neeks or is it death breath. Perhaps it's death boy."

"Ti odio." (A/N: that means I hate you in Italian so just thought I'd let you guys know so it's easier for you guys)

"Wait you speak Italian?!" Will asks.

"Yea why?"

"Can you teach me?"

I shrug my shoulders. "Sure."

Will hugs me and I hug him back. Everyone starts fangirling and squealed, "Solangelo is otp!"