Special Chapter - Singto's Secrets

WORDS COUNT 2920. PLEASE BE WARNED THAT THIS ISN'T BETA-ED OR PROOFED READ YET :)

This is the last update in this book. Singto's POV was started after he knew that Krist got fired from the bakery because of Aim. After that, it will be at a fast pace as I won't give it too detailed. Hope you understand it.... If not, feel free to drop any comments ^^

Singto didn't expect that Aim would come to Krist's workplace and even threatened the owner only to make Krist got fired. If only she knew how much Krist make by working there, she wouldn't do that. The amount was nothing for them the rich. Even with all that, Singto knew the girl just wanted to make Krist ashamed and not contacting Singto again.

Singto felt the hurts. He didn't want Krist to be sad moreover get hurt but for now, he couldn't do anything about it. Krist's rejection was still fresh in his memory. He wouldn't go near the shorter man. He was going as further as ignoring Krist wherever they met. He really couldn't go near the man. At least for now. But, He still could order his men to follow him around.

That day he was walking out of class. He would go to the company and do some works to distract him from The thoughts about Krist when he saw the latter was walking with dejectedly face. It hurts Singto. Normally he would've come to cheer the man but now he was the cause, he rather not doing anything. Then it hit him hard. What if he really made Krist his? That way he can protect Krist. Krist's rejection doesn't matter. He only had to make the beautiful man have no choice but choose him. He will make him solely his own.

..::**~~**::..

Singto hates Pub, discotheque, Bar, or such. He rather read his book in the secluded little library of his. He only came here in the past when he needs a distraction, a woman to spent his night with. But today he didn't come for that. He sat on one of the chairs while looking to a couple who sat in front of the bartender. The man and the woman kept flirting with each other and Singto smiled when he saw that. He knew the man so much. It was him who ordered the man to flirt with the girl.

New took a glance at Singto. He once again cursed inwardly at how his best friend dragged him on this matter. If May knew about this, his head will be severed right away. Singto smiled. He could hear the conversation through an earpiece that already connected to a device in New's clothes.

"Yes, I don't know what that stupid friend of mine thinking," he heard New saying. He chuckled as he realized that New really cursed him.

"So he really did that?! And Singto is his victim?!" The woman widened her eyes unbelievably. At that statement, New only smile didn't say anything more. Singto took his leave. He was done here.

..::**~~**::..

Although it was working like he had planned, getting Krist's brother suspended was out of his plot. The girl he had New flirted with had a brother at the same school with Krist's brother. Seeing that the girl loved to gossiping, he knew she will blabber that rumor with her brother right away. Still, he didn't expect that Bas will get angry and started the fights. He sighed. Well, he didn't want Krist to face more problems, it broke his heart. But that was okay. With this Krist might consider asking for his help, regretting his rejection.

The second thing he honestly didn't expect was Krist's strong will. He never thought that instead of looking for help from his friends, he rather work it out by himself. He worked at the construction site. It had already been days since Singto followed the shorter man around. He wanted to help. He wanted Krist to ask for his help. But the shorter man rather getting hurt working until his body broken than begging everyone to help him.