Chapter 4

Emma's POV

Today was the start of doing this on my own and yesterday I told Killian to trust me. I did that so he wouldnt freak out about leaving his children with me. Though Im freaking out even more cause I dont know what Im doing or what Im will be able to do.

"Excuse me Emma." Kayden says.

"Yes?" I question.

"Wheres my Daddy?" He asks.

"Well he is at work. He left about an hour ago, but dont worry I will get you to school." I say.

"But I want Daddy." He says and pouts.

"I dont care what you want. Now go get ready or something." I say.

"Why you so mean?" He asks.

"Listen kid. Im not mean, but I wont give you what you want if you whin. Besides your dad has to work and you have to do as I say. So go get out of your pjs and into your clothes on your bed." I say.

He stuck his tongue out at me and then kicked me in the leg before running upstairs.

"Hi Miss.Emma." Elliot says.

"Hi. Now you need to get ready to." I say.

"I cant." He says.

"And why not?" I question.

"Cause I no know how." He says.

"Oh right. I'll help you." I say.

I walked upstairs and then quickly rushed back down and took Logan out of his highchair. That would have been bad if anyone would have known. I got Elliot ready and made sure Kayden was ready. I got all three of them in the car and took them to daycare.

"Hey you actually did it." Killian says once we got there.

"Daddy! I dont like her." Kayden says.

"Oh well too bad. Emma is in charge of you when Im not around so what Emma says goes." Killian says taking Kayden out of the car.

"I like Miss.Emma. She nice." Elliot says.

"Well thats go to hear." Killian says and takes him out to.

Before I could say anything Killian walked them both inside and about 5 minutes later he came back.

"Did you not trust me or something?" I ask.

"No I did. I just want to make sure they..." Killian says.

"Well its the first day for all of us. I understand why you were worried. Well at least I got them here." I say.

"Yeah thats true. Look Im sorry about Kayden. After Milah died and him being the one to kind of understand has been hard on him. Dont take it personal." He says.

"I wont. So now I just go back with this one?" I question.

"Yeah. I'll come check up on you on my lunch break." He says.

"You dont need to check up on me." I say.

"I was talking to Logan." He says.

"Right. Well I guess we will see you soon." I say.

After that I took Logan home and I just started thinking. Maybe this is harder then I though, maybe I should go. Then again theres a small part of me saying to stay, but why? I guess I'll figure that out later.