Chapter 30

Emma's POV

Thanks to Graham coming around awhile back Killian felt as if he had know if I would be with him before letting go of his jealousy. Now I saw the look on his face when I said I wasnt sure about having my own children and that face crushed me. I just knew he wanted at least one child that was half his and half mine, but my saying no upset him. It also was making we rethink our relationship,

"So Emma whats going on with you? You have been just staring at the window ever since you came here." David says.

"Oh sorry I just have a lot on my mind and I just need to get away from Killian and his kids after the conversation we had a couple days ago." I say.

"Oh well would you want to talk to me about it?" He asks.

"Killian asked me if I saw a future with him and if we would we have our own kids. When I told him I wasnt sure because I dont if I want my own kids. So he was upset about that even if he didnt say so. Now I dont know what to do." I say.

"Well I dont know what to say. I mean he knows how you feel and yet he wont tell you how he feels about it. I think you should just take it one day at a time and who knows what will happen." He says.

"I guess that works. Thanks David." I say.

I left David's and headed back to Killian's and when I got there he was outside on the porch reading a book to Logan as the Kayden and Elliot were playing in the front yard. Killian has always been a good father its one of the reasons I love him so much. Just watching him and his kids warmed my heart, but I wasnt sure if I was able to be a mother of my own kids. Maybe one day I might. Though I know as long as I have them in my life thats all that truly matters to me.