Chapter 40

Emma's POV

I came here looking to get rid of the pain from my past. I never counted on falling in love and finding my happy place. I ended up having the family I never knew I wanted. Killian and I had a baby and were later married about a year later. Once we said I Do we left for a couple weeks on a honeymoon. It was great, but we missed the kids. So when we got home Killian surprised me with papers to legally adopting his boys so that we could all be a family.

"Momma..." Lila says.

"No baby Im Dada say Dada." Killian says.

"Momma." Lila says.

"See I told you she likes me better then she likes you." I say to him.

"Haha very funny love. So did you take it?" He asks.

"Actually yes. Though like last time it takes awhile." I say.

"Your not worried this time are you?" He asks.

"Im now a mother to Four children I dont think Im worried if we have another. Are you worried?" I ask.

"Well to be a father again? No. Money for when it come to college? Yeah." He says.

"Yeah well thats the price to pay to have a big family. Though Im not worried cause no matter what we will come up with a plan together." I say running my hands through his hair.

The timer went off an it was time to check. When I got back to the bathroom I looked at the test and headed back to Killian.

"Well love?" He questions.

"Its positive." I say.

"Thats wonderful love." Killian says lifting me up.

My lips touched his and we heard the kids saying eww. We ended up putting a movie on for all of us. As we watched the movie with our kids Killian placed his hand on my stomach. This was my life now and a life I never wanted. Though now that I have it I never want to let go. When I first got here I never thought that with Killian there would be Something Between Us. Though there was and we are now together for now and forever.

A/N: Well thats the end of Something Between Us. I hope you all liked it. Though this story may be over but I have two new ones.

1) In A Crowd
2) When You Loved Me

So go and check them out and thanks again for reading Something Between Us. Thanks.