Chapter 37

Killian's POV

Last night I walked in on my youngest son sleeping on my Swan's stomach. Nothing was cuter then having your son loving on his unborn sibling. Though he wasnt the only one that was asleep when walked in. They were so peaceful that I couldnt move Logan back to his room.

"Oh good morning Swan." I say.

"Yeah good morning Killian. When did you get to bed last night?" Emma says.

"I got to bed once you and Logan were already asleep." I say.

"Okay then why did I find you looking over me when I woke up?" She asks.

"Oh you guys were so cute that I could help, but look at the two of you. I hope thats okay love." I say.

"Thats just fine. Though as I was looking through the book of baby names I found alot of names I liked. Although thats not what I wanted to say cause as I did that Logan called me Momma.... I didnt even know how to respond to that. I mean how do you respond to that?" She asks.

"Well how did it feel when he called you that? Cause if you liked to be called that he wont be the only one calling you that. I mean our little one will be here very shortly and we have to really know how you feel about all this." I say.

"Well I actually liked that and Im excited to actually be a mother. I just hope I dont ruin this little one's life." She says rubbing her stomach.

"You wont ruin anything. Believe me I know that you will be amazing. If I didnt think so I dont think I would have kept you around when I needed help. You were a natural from the start are our baby is gonna love you." I say.

"Thanks Killian that means alot to me. I love you so much." She says.

"And I love you too my Swan." I say.

I kissed her head and held her close placing my hand on her stomach. Our little one will be here soon and I couldnt be happier to share this moment with my wonderful Swan.