Chapter 39

Killian's POV

Yesterday my daughter was born and she was perfect. I have three sons and now I have a baby girl. As Emma was asleep I just held my baby girl in my arms. For some reason I cried more when she was born then when my boys were born. Though all I know is this little girl will be loved and well protected when she grows up.

"Hey... Can we come in?" My dad asks.

"Sure, but you have to be quiet. Emma is asleep." I say.

"Okay you boys heard daddy be quiet." My dad says as the boys walked in.

"Is that her?" Kayden asks.

"Yes this is your sister." I say.

"She is so little." Elliot says.

"Ohh baby." Logan says.

Logan kissed his sister's head and it put a smile on my face to see how much he already loves her.

"So whats her name?" My dad asks.

"Oh well we decided on Lila Marie Jones." I say.

"Well thats a beautiful name for a beautiful little girl." He says.

"Thanks dad." I say.

"Can I hold her?" Kayden asks.

"Umm... Okay, but sit down." I say.

After he sat down I placed Lila in his arms. Its cute to watch my boys react to their baby sister. Though after my dad took the boys Emma finally woke up.

"Hey how is she?" Emma asks.

"She is great. So how do you feel?" I ask.

"I feel fine and now that she is here I dont feel scared anymore. After seeing her and getting to hold her I feel that I can do this... That we can do this. I love you so much." She says.

"And I love you my Swan." I say and kiss her head.

I handed her Lila and thats when I knew I had to have my Emma forever. I want Emma Swan to not just be the mother of my daughter and the mother figure to my boys. I want her to be my wife so I can love her for as along as I live.