Chapter 35

Killian's POV

Its been awhile and today we get to learn wether the baby is a girl or boy. For me Im fine with either although I do have three sons and I would like a daughter. Though I think that Emma has a different idea about this. My dad came by earlier and picked the boys up so Emma and I could go to the doctor's appointment.

"Okay love its time to get going." I say.

"Yeah I dont want to go." Emma says.

"Umm Swan this is also a check up for the baby to make sure the babe is okay." I say.

"I know, but then he is gonna ask if we want to know the gender and I know you want to know, but I dont." She says.

"Okay then we dont have to know if you dont want to. It can be a surprise. Thats what Milah and I did with Logan." I say.

"Yeah, but Im not really a surprise kind of girl. I want to know what is happening." She says.

"Then we learn the gender." I say.

"No! Why dont you understand!" She yells at me.

"Im trying to, but your making no sense. You dont want to know, but yet you do cause you want not be surprised. Love how about you just say yes or no once the doctor asks." I say.

"Yeah okay." She says.

We went to the doctors and Emma just laid there nervously. The baby was fine and Emma got all nervous when the doctor asked if we wanted to know.

"Love whats your answer?" I ask.

"Yes...No...Yes...No... I dont know." She says.

"Give us a moment please." I say to the doctor.

"Yeah okay." The doctor says.

Once he left Emma just looked at me and she looked as is she could cry.

"Love whats going on? Please talk to me." I say.

"Okay fine. Not knowing the gender makes me nervous cause I like to know how things are going to be. As for knowing it makes this all real and it makes me nervous." Emma says.

"Oh love its okay. No matter what happens its real and its happening. Now this may be different now, but no matter what this baby is coming." I say.

"Your right." She says.

When the doctor walked back in he asked us again. Emma made up her mind and we ended up knowing what the baby will be. I think now that we know the gender Emma might be much better now that we know the gender of our baby.