Chapter 7

Killian's POV

I got home and it was quiet. Too quiet and I started to get worried. I didnt see or hear the kids, Emma wasnt anywhere to be seen, and there was red stuff all over the kitchen.

"Swan... Swan!" I yell.

"Oh my god Killian shut up. Dont yell." Emma says coming downstairs.

"Where are they? What happened? I swear if someone is hurt..." I say.

"Could you trust me just once? Look I'll answer your questions in a moment. Though I have one where are the others?" She asks.

"They were all getting to touchy so I said I would keep the kids over night. As for my dad I took him home cause he was drunk off his ass. Anyway what happened here?" I ask again.

She didnt know what to say she just looked at the red stuff in my kitchen and then back at me.

"I did. I took care of all 6 of them by myself." She says.

"Swan the kids our no where to be seen and their quiet. There never this quiet when their all together. As a matter of fact when we all used to go out in the past they would all be up at this time. So what did you do to them? Oh dear god did you kill them? Is that the blood of 6 boys?" I question pointing that the red stuff.

"Oh my god! Seriously? You think... Ugh. First off all hell broke lose when you all left." She says.

"What?" I question.

She just pulled me to the couch and say next to me before she spoke again.

"After you all left they were eating and all hell broke loose. What I mean by that is Neal might have bit Logan. Then the others started a race to see who could eat the most food. So I had to deal with a crying baby and 4 kids who might choke. So I took them one by one and separated them. They got upset, but after they calmed down. They all sat at the table and nicely finished their food." She says.

"Okay... But that doesnt explain where they are now why their so quiet." I say.

"I wasnt done. Now after they ate I decided to let them run around the backyard and go crazy. While they did that I watched them from the kitchen window as I bathed both of the little ones. Then once it got really dark outside I got the other four to come inside. Then one by one they all got bathed. Then I told them to play hide and seek. After awhile they all got tired. After that I got them all to bed. So that is where they are and why its so quiet." She says.

"Okay, but the red stuff. What the hell is the red stuff all over my kitchen?" I ask.

"Oh that. See thats why Elliot and Bryan needed a second bath. You see they got into the red paint. I let them all paint before bath time and those two might have painted all over the kitchen while the Kayden and Wyatt were play fort and Neal and Logan where sleeping." She says.

"So you did it. You actually did it." I say.

"Yeah I did it was hard, but I managed and I would never like to do it again." She says.

"Alittle to hard to handle?" I question.

"No, I just dont think I can handle all of them again for at least a few months or so." She says.

"Well anyway I am sorry Swan. I didnt mean to make you feel like you could do it. When clearly you can. You know what tomorrow take the whole day off. I handle things here." I say.

"Sorry cant do that. I promised Kayden and Elliot I would take them to the park. Then I have to take Logan to his baby play group." She says.

"You know I could do all that." I say.

"I know, but I want to do it. Though you can come along if you want." She says.

I didnt know what to say or do. Emma just got up and went to clean the kitchen. Having Emma around is actually working out great, but also bad. Now I feel like I can go back to really working with worrying about Emma with my sons, but now I feel less as a father. God my sons are gonna love Emma and soon grow to hate me. What am I going to do now.