Chapter 23

*Michael's P.O.V*

It was now Friday. The nerves in my stomach were intensifying as the minutes passed. This was it. I was finally proposing to Alison. What if she said no? We are going to be in public, so that would be very embarrassing. The whole day was filled with different things for her to do. Going to the movies, spending some time at the spa, going shopping, then finally meeting me at the beach so I can propose. I had to do so much to get everything set up. I still had to get a tux which the guys were going to help me with. I left a note for Alison telling her about what she was going to do for the day, then I headed out with the boys.

*Alison's P.O.V*

I woke up and rolled off the bed, expecting to see Michael. I frowned wondering where he had gone. I see a note placed on the nightstand.

Hi princess :),
Today I have a bunch of things planned for you. I have a reservation for you and a plus one at your favorite restaurant, an appointment for the nearest spa, and shopping. I called your friend Marie tag along with you. She told me you haven't seen each other in a while and I thought it would be good for you two to catch up. I'm sorry I can't be with you, I have something to take care of in the studio with the guys. I'll see you later.
~Love Mikey xx

I smiled after reading the note. He has always loved spoiling me. I can't believe he would do this. I reminded myself to tell me later that he didn't have to do this. I got dressed and headed to 'Sunset Blvd', my favorite restaurant. I sent a text to Marie telling her to meet me there. I walked up to the tall glass doors and walked through. I see Marie walk up to me and I hug her.

"Hey Ali. It's been so long. I've missed you."

"I've missed you too Marie." We walked to the lady behind the post.

"Reservation for two.."

"Name?"

"Clifford." The lady nodded and me and Marie followed her to a booth. She gave us two menus to which we glanced through.

"How've you been Ali?"

"I've been amazing. I'm finishing up school online."

"That's good. How are things with you and Michael?" She asks.

"Things are great. We've been together for about 3 years now. It's pretty serious." I take a sip from my water, which we had ordered earlier.

"Do you think he's going to propose anytime soon?" I choke on my water.

"I don't know. I mean..I hope he does. But with the band and everything I'm not sure. I've been trying to give him subtle hints. We talked and I told him I could imagine a future together. He said he could imagine a future with me too. I met his parents a few days ago as well."

"Wow things are getting pretty serious. It sounds like he's going to propose soon. I swear if he doesn't I'm gonna kick him in the balls." I giggle and shake my head. The waiter comes up to us and asks us what we want.

"I'll have the steak, well done, with a side of mashed potatoes and corn." The waiter writes down what I said and turns over to Marie.

"I'll have the baby back ribs with a side of mashed potatoes." The waiter nods and leaves us to wait. Marie and I continue to talk about our lives. She tells me about her family and how she is going to move in with her boyfriend soon. He sounds like he's a real nice guy and he treats her well. I hope their relationship can grow into something beautiful, and by the sound of it, it just might. The waiter comes back up to us, handing us our meals. We say thank you and he dismisses himself.