Chapter 31

*Michael's P.O.V*

This was it. I was finally getting married. Today was the special day and I couldn't wait to see Alison. I roll out of bed and head into the bathroom. I take a look in the mirror. My black hair was spiking up in every direction. I have to tame that before walking into the church, or my mother would probably do it for me. I brush my teeth and wash my face before finally heading out of the bathroom. I glance at the clock on the nightstand and it reads 8:26. The mass would start at 10:00. I have to wait an hour and thirty-four minutes until I see my soon-to-be wife. I head to the dresser and open the first drawer. The first thing I see is a folded up piece of paper. My vows.

I had written them a week beforehand. I knew I wanted to be prepared and I definitely did not want to wing it. Alison didn't deserve that. She deserved the world, and although I couldn't give her that, I want to give her as much as I can. I was going to give her the life she deserved. I take the piece of paper and put it safely on the bed. I walk to the closet and pulled out my suit. After getting undressed, I pulled on my navy blue slacks and white button down shirt. I put on some socks then slip on my brown dress shoes. While rolling the sleeves up to my elbow, I look at myself in the mirror. I begin to fix my hair and make it look somewhat decent before someone comes bathing into the room. I see the guys staring at me.

"Yes?"

"Alison.." They can't even talk. Worry spreads across me as I search their eyes. Is she okay? What if she doesn't want to do this anymore? Did I really rush into things? "She looks beautiful mate. You are so lucky." Calum looks at me.

"Look at you. Your all grown up now. Getting married..I always though Luke or Ashton would be the first ones to get hitched." I chuckle as I fix my Rolex watch that they had bought me for Christmas. Now, Alison and I were going to have a nice summer wedding. It's crazy how fast time flies. I grab my blazer and swing it across my shoulder. I take one last look at the clock. 9:15, we still had time.

"We should head to the church. I need to make sure everything is perfect, or Ali's gonna freak." They laugh and we head downstairs to the van. The ride to the church was about 10 minutes long. I step in and take in my surroundings. The church was tall and out guests had already begun to be seated. The helpers were walking around, making last minute touch ups. The photographers were setting up their cameras around the room. It looked beautiful. I see my mom and she comes up to me. I squeeze her as she pulls back and admired me.

"My beautiful boy. You're not a baby anymore, I can't believe you're getting married."

"Ma, I'll always be your little boy. Nothing will change that. Just because I'm married, doesn't mean I can't still come visit you or call you whenever I can."

"I know, I know. But you're a man now. You're going to have a wife, and soon children of your own. You're going to have your own family that you need to take care of. Now I won't mind taking care of my future grand babies if you and Alison want to spend some time together. I would love nothing more.."

"Okay ma. I get it. But before we start thinking about children and future grandkids, let me actually get married first yeah?"

"You're right. I'm sorry, I'm just so emotional today." I give her a hug and squeeze her as tight as I can.

"I love you mom."

"I love you more Michael." I head toward the altar and I see Ashton walk up to me.

"How are you feeling mate?"

"Nervous, scared. I feel like I'm gonna throw up." He chuckles. But after seeing the look on my face his expression hardens.