Chapter 12

*Alison's POV*

I'm sitting in the bathtub taking a bath. Michael and I had decided to go to the new club he had mentioned and I was getting ready. We also had invited Isabella and the rest of the band to join us. We didn't want it to be just us and someone had to be the mom of the group to keep an eye on us. We also came to my house so I could get something to wear and Isabella had stayed with me. Michael and the boys had gone to the hotel to get ready  I finally get out of the bath and dry my hair with a towel. I dry off the rest of my body and wrap the towel around me. I hadn't brought any clothes with me because I didn't know exactly what I was going to wear. Once I had walked out of the bathroom, I headed over to the closet. I pulled out multiple dresses and laid them out across the bed. There was a navy blue dress velvet dress, a black leather dress and a short pink dress. I feel the velvet dress and it was just speaking to me. If I had chosen the black dress, I wouldn't have been able to move so that would've been a disaster. Also I wasn't really feeling the pink dress. I walk over to my closet to return the dresses I wasn't going to use and also grab a pair of heels. I grabbed my silver heels that I was sure would go with my outfit.

"Bella!" I called out. I waited a bit before she barged into the room. She was in the middle of doing her makeup and was currently baking her face. I look at her and giggle. "Babes help me. Is this outfit good?" I ask. She walks closer to where I was standing and looks at my dress that was on the bed.

"What shoes are you going to wear?" She asks. I grab my heels from beside the bed and hold them up to eye level. She nods. "You are going to look sexy babes." I squeal.

"Yay! Thanks Bella. You can go back to doing your makeup now, I need to do mine as well." She nods and walks out the door. I walk to the dresser beside the bed and grab a pair of panties and a bra that I would wear for now. I hang the towel in the bathroom and grab my robe that was in there as well. I put it on and head to the dresser to get all the things I needed to do my makeup. I put on a full face and then proceeded to do my hair. I decided to put it in a high ponytail and then curl the ends. Once I was finally done with my makeup and hair, it was already 10:45 pm. I then grab my dress and heels and head over to the bathroom. I leave on my underwear but take off my bra. This dress was way to uncomfortable when you wore a bra with it. Plus, I'd just look weird. I slip the soft velvet dress onto my body and sip it closed. I sit on the edge of the bathtub and put on my heels. Once I was done changing, I looked at myself in the mirror. Damn, I looked cute. I should really wear this dress more often. I walk out of the bathroom and clean-up the mess I had made while getting ready. I put away all my makeup and put my dirty clothes in the hamper. Once my room was clean, I walk over to the guest bedroom (which was basically Bella's room since she stayed over all the time) and look for Bella. She had already gotten ready and was now just sitting on the bed putting on her heels.

"Holy shit babes

"Holy shit babes. You look hot!" She squeals. I laugh at her amazement.

"Thank you Bella. You don't look to bad yourself."