Chapter 1

*Alison's P.O.V*

"Fucking hell.." I throw myself on my bed, frustrated because I had nothing to wear for tomorrow. I scramble through the mess of clothes in search of my phone. When I finally found it I quickly dialed Isabella's (my best friend's) number.

"Hello?"

"Hey babes. Listen, I don't have anything to wear for tomorrow and I'm really freaking out. What the hell am I supposed to do?"

"I don't have anything to wear either. But don't freak out, the concerts tomorrow. We still have time to go shopping for something."

"But what if we still don't find anything?"

"We will, trust me. Also, I have a surprise.."

"What is it?"

"You'll have to see for yourself. Meet me at the mall in 30." She hangs up the phone and I'm left dumbfounded. Grab on the nearest pair of shoes I find and head to the mall.

———————————————

I walk toward the cafe and I see Isabella sitting at a table drinking Starbucks and scrolling through her phone. When she realizes I'm walking toward her she gets up and runs in my direction. My eyes widen because of her sudden movements. Her body then clashes with mine and she wraps her arms around me.

"You'll never guess what I have!"

"What do you have?"

"Guess!"

"I'm bad at guessing. Hurry up because I'm getting anno-"

"I HAVE BACKSTAGE PASSES!!" My breath hitches. Did she really just say that?

"Are you serious? Don't fuck with me Isabella!"

"Alison I'm not kidding. Look.." She rumbles around in her pocket and struggles to take something out. I see two landyards with passes in them.

5 seconds of summer
Meet you there (VIP)

I stand there in shock. Not really knowing if this were real or not. I knew it couldn't be a dream.

"Babes how did you get these?"

"My dad got them for us."

"Why?"

"I don't know. But now, WE GET TO MEET THE BOYS!"

———————————————

I hear Bella honk the horn of the car for the fifth time in the last 2 minutes. I roll my eyes and check my outfit in the mirror.

I pull my purple hair out of my ponytail

I pull my purple hair out of my ponytail. I am finally satisfied with my look so I grab my phone and head out the door. Once I get into the car I can feel Bella giving me the death glare. I look her straight in the eyes.

"You look cute babes." She sighs.

"I guess you don't look to bad yourself." She replies. I laugh and turn on the radio. The whole way to the stadium was nerve recking. The radio helped calm our nerves but it wasn't really effective. The concert didn't start until about 9 but we wanted to get there early to see the boys walk into the stadium. They usually signed some things and took pictures with fans before they went inside. We wanted to be there early for that. Parking was easy considering it was about 6:30 and not many people were there.

Before we left the car, Bella handed me the backstage pass which I quickly hung around my neck before exiting the car. We walked toward the entrance of the stadium where we saw a group of fans waiting. We joined the group and got our albums out of out bags along with a marker for them to sign with. We waited patiently until their car finally arrived in front of the stadium. Everyone began screaming. The door opened and everyone waited in anticipation of who would come out first. We heard the click of boots and saw the tall blonde figure, aka Luke Hemmings, walk toward us.

"Hello! How are you guys?" Everyone screamed in response which made him chuckle. He signed some albums and then headed inside to begin practice. Then Ashton Irwin made his way toward us and Bella began freaking out. When he was finished signing our albums Bella couldn't contain her excitement. She had finally gotten her fav's autograph. A smile grew on her face and didn't leave. Next to come out was Calum Hood. He signed everyone's album and headed inside.  Last but not least was Michael Clifford. His fiery red hair stood out amongst his mostly black outfit. Since we were closest to the entrance, we were the last to get an autograph. My nerves built up as he got closer to us. This was the moment I had been waiting for. When he finally gets to us I quickly hand him my album. He laughs at my eagerness. 

"So, I guess I'll be seeing you later.." My eyebrows furrow in confusion. 

"What?" He points at my chest and I look down. 

"Oh..y-yeah, I guess." He hands me the album. 

"Cute outfit, by the way. I guess I'll see you after the show." 

"Yeah..." I'm left standing there in a daze. Holy shit, I just met Michael Clifford. I JUST MET 5 Seconds Of Summer. My life couldn't get any better.