Chapter 27

*Alison's P.O.V*

I wake up and I'm being held by strong arms. I turn over and see Michael fast asleep. I look over his shoulder to the clock that read '7:15'. I sigh. It was their first concert of the tour. This meant I had to get up and get ready, so did Michael. I lean in and kiss his nose.

"Wake up.." I whisper. He groans and pulls me closer to him. I grab his face with my hands and bring him closer to me. I kiss his pink lips to which he smiles.

"I don't wanna get up." He whined. Suddenly an idea pops into my head. I start placing kissing down his neck while ever so slightly sucking. He lets out a groan and I knew my idea had worked.

"You awake now?" I say as I stand up and leave him hanging. He stares at me with dark and hooded eyes.

"You shouldn't have done that. I have to preform in front of an entire crowd, with a hickey on my neck. They are going to flip out."

"Who's going to flip out?"

"EVERYONE. The fans, the boys, the label, the paps. Ugh Alison." I hum, as if not hearing him. Now I just have a towel wrapped around me.

"You seem mad Michael. Come, let's take a shower to keep your mind off things." I say. His face turns a bright red and I pull on his arm so we're both heading for the bathroom.

::

I finishputting on my favorite lip gloss when I get a call. I rapidly put the phone to my ear with one hand while the other is fanning my face.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Princess the concert is starting in 30 minutes."

"Okay, okay. I'm on my way. I'm just waiting for my makeup to set."

"I have no idea what you just said but whatever. I want to see you." I let out a giggle.

"Don't worry, I'll see you soon. I'm getting ready to leave now."

"Alright be careful princess."

"I will Mikey. I'll be there in a few ." I pull Michael's hoodie over my head and fix my hair once again. I slip my burgundy vans onto my feet and pull up my jeans. Things between me and Michael have been great ever since I got my memory back. I've got to admit, it's been pretty heated, but we've had our cute moments too. I grab my bag and rush to the elevator. I press the lobby button and wait for it to go down. The elevator stops and I finally begin to walk through the lobby. The van is just outside the building but it's swarming with paparazzi. I let out a loud grunt. I do not want to deal with them. Not today. Today is supposed to be about the boys. I'll just have to deal with them, I tell myself. I begin to walk to the doors. As soon as they spot me, cameras are being shoved in my face and the blinding light are not making it any harder. Michael's bodyguard was there to assist me. Making a clear path for me to walk through.

"Alison how are things with you and Michael?"

"Do you really love him?" I ignore all the questions but one. I stop dead in my tracks. The question had thrown me off guard and I did not know if it was a joke or not. However they will never say something unless they have proof to back it up. But why should I believe the paps. They probably lie all the time. The reporter comes up to me and asks the question again.

"Is it true Michael may be planning on proposing soon?" She asks. I stare at her in disbelief. All I could breathe out was a 'what?', before the bodyguard grabbed me and lead me the rest of the way. So many questions were running in my head and I didn't know what to do. Was it true? Was he really going to propose? I mean I have told him that I want a future with him. Of course I do. I wouldn't want anything else. But was he really willing to spend his entire life with me? Maybe this is just a prank. It had to be. The whole car ride was silent. I didn't know what to say or do. I should talk to someone. I could ask Ashton or Calum but I highly doubt that they would say anything. They can always keep secrets. Luke on the other hand... He wasn't that hard to crack. If you use just the right amount of pressure, boom! He explodes. I feel bad for using him like this but a woman's gotta do what she gotta do. When we finally arrived I walked to the group of boys.