Chapter 32

*Michael's P.O.V*

I'm walking down the stairs of our jet. We just came back from our honeymoon. We had left for about two weeks and it was filled with amazing activities. We had gone to Paris, then Hawaii. Alison had gotten tanned, although I just got sunburned. But, halfway through I had to drive Alison to the hospital. She was having really bad abdominal pain and she was constantly throwing up. She claimed the doctor had told her it was food poisoning so I didn't think otherwise. We continue our walk to the van and head in. Alison had not talked to me throughout the entire flight and I immediately sensed something was wrong.

"Princess, I'm gonna keep asking until you tell me what's wrong. Are you okay? Did I do something or say something?"

"No, it's not you. It's me. I just need some time to think. Just give me some space Michael. Please." I nod. I pull out my phone and text Calum.

To Cal-pal🙊:
Hey mate. We're heading to our house now. Gather up everyone, I haven't seen you all in a while. It would be nice to see everyone's face again..

From Cal-pal🙊:
Sure mate. Glad you're back. Hope your trip was fun ;)

To Cal-pal🙊:
It was. But sadly it has to come to an end. :(
Although something is wrong with Alison.. She won't talk to me and she has been very distant.

From Cal-pal🙊:
Don't worry mate. I'm sure it's nothing, don't stress over it. I could ask Claire or Bella to talk to her, if you're really worried.

To Cal-pal🙊:
Please, if you wouldn't mind. I need to know what's wrong with her.

From Cal-pal🙊:
Of course I wouldn't mind. She's like a sister to me. I would want to know what's wrong with her too.

I lock my phone and put it in my back pocket. While on the honeymoon I had bought a house for us. I had some parts of the house fixed and brought all new furniture. I was just hoping she liked it. She doesn't know I bought it yet and she hasn't seen it. Now, I'm kind of scared to get there. What if she doesn't like it? She already doesn't want to talk to me, then she'll completely ignore me. I would not be able to stand that. I look over at her and her head was turned to the window. Suddenly she grabs the seat tightly.

"Pull over.." She brings a hand to her mouth and the car jerks to the side. She opens the door and unbuckles her seatbelt. After walking a few feet away from the car she begins to hurl. I too got out of the car and begin to console her. I hold her hair back and rub her tummy.

"Princess this has gone on for too long. We need to take you to the hospital again.."

"No Michael. I already told you, the doctor said it was food poisoning. I don't need to go again."

"This is not normal Alison. I-."

"Drop it Michael." My face of concern soon turns into one of anger. She notices and immediately takes a step back.

"Alison as your husband, I'm trying to take care of you. But you won't fucking let me. I try to talk to you and all you do is shut me out. How is this marriage supposed to work if only one person is contributing in it. I'm starting to think..you don't want to be married to me anymore.." Her head starts shaking and her eyes begin to get glossy.

"No Michael. I'm sorry. I didn't mean for my actions to make you come to that conclusion. I love you and I always have Michael. I do want to be married to you, please don't leave me.."

"I won't leave you if you don't want me to. But I need to know what is wrong."

"It's not that simple.."