Chapter 25

*Alison's P.O.V*

"Who are you?"

I look at the strange man before me. His eyes were a beautiful green and his hair was a soft rose gold. He looks at me with hurt in his eyes.

"You don't know who I am?" He asks. I just shake my head. I try to rack through my memories and try to piece everything together, only receive a headache in return.

"I'm Michael. Michael Clifford. I'm your boyfriend." His voice had begun to crack, almost as if he were about to cry. My eyes widened at the realization of his words. Boyfriend? Since when did I have a boyfriend?

"I'm sorry I don't know you..." I whisper to him. A tear leaves his eye and he gets up and walks out of the room. I sit there in shock. What just happened? I lift my arms and see scratches all over them. I try to get up off the bed but a shot of pain courses through me and I fall to the ground. I hear someone come in but I'm in too much pain to even acknowledge who it was. I feel a pair of arms wrap around me to help me stray myself. They sit me back down and stare into my eyes.

"I'm Doctor Thredson. Do you know who you are?" He asks. I nod.

"My name is Alison Grace."

"That's good." He says as he helps me lay back down in the hospital bed. I bring the blanket up to cover me.

"Do you know why you are here?" I shake my head.

"You've been in a car accident miss Grace." An accident? I hear the door open once more and I see three men come into the room. The first one that came in was the one I had seen earlier. The second one was tall with broad shoulders. He had these piercing blue eyes and blond hair that was styled into a quiff. The last was a dark haired man. I couldn't tell where exactly he was from. The all stare at me and I slowly shrink into the bed.

"Do you know who these men are Miss Grace?" I shake my head. What the hell was going on? Who were they?

"They're names are Michael, Calum, and Luke."

"Luke.." I whisper to myself. The name sounded familiar but I still couldn't pinpoint where I knew the name from. As soon as the name was said the blond haired boy looks at me with hope written all over his face. I point at him.

"L-Luke?" I say. He nods and walks over to me. He sits at the edge of the bed and I take in all of his features. He has a sharp jawline and a lip ring. He was wearing a Captain America tank top and black skinny jeans. He looks oddly familiar.

"Ali?" He asks. I hum at the sound of him saying my name. It sounds so right. I reach out my arms trying to tell him I want a hug. He gets a message and immediately comes over and places his arms around me. This is all like deja vu. I want Luke to stay, it feels so familiar and that's all I long for right now. I'm sitting in a room full of strangers, can you blame me?

"Can you stay Luke? I don't really remember you but you feel so familiar. That's all I need right now." I whisper and he nods in response. I look over at the pink haired man, and he looks...hurt? His eyes begin to glisten.

"Miss Grace, I'm going to need to do a series of tests to let me get an insight on what is going on in your brain. Would you like the men to stay?" I shake my head.

"Only Luke.." I whisper. He tells the two guys to leave and Luke shifts around before I realize he is uncomfortable. I try to move and make some space for him but pain coursed through me once again. He realizes and panic arises in his eyes. He helps me mover over and quickly gets into the bed with me. This was so strange. I'm cuddling with a random stranger, yet I like it. An uncomfortable silence falls into place but the doctor quickly comes in again. I ask a question before anyone can say anything.