Chapter 30

*Michael's P.O.V*

My eyes drift open and I'm met with a blinding light. I realize the curtains were drawn and the sunlight was radiating through. I groan and try to get up but I feel a weight on me. I blink a few times to clear my vision and see a sleeping Alison. Her arm is wrapped around my torso and her leg thrown onto me. She is wearing one of my shirts and I realize that she is not wearing shorts. My hand trails down and grabs her thigh. I place kisses on her neck.

"Michael stop it. I'm trying to sleep." A smirk displays on my face. My hand slowly creeps up and grabs her ass. Her eyes immediately open and she stares at me.

"What has gotten into you lately?"

"I wanna do something."

"What would you like to do Michael?" She says, still half asleep.

"You.." Her face turned red and she covers her face. I laugh at her reaction.

"I walked right into that one didn't I?" I slowly nod my head as she shakes hers. My hand still hadn't moved from its position. Suddenly, the door bursts open. Claire and Isabella jump in. They are about to walk up to us when they notice our position.

"Oh shit. We interrupted something didn't we? I told you we should've knocked Claire." Claire shrugs her head.

"I didn't think we'd find this."

"Well you don't know them. If you've lived with them as long as I have, you would know that they are constantly at it like bunnies." I laugh but Alison buries her head deeper into my chest.

"Aww guys you embarrassed her."

"Whatever. Alison get your ass up and change. Wear something nice, we're going out for the rest of the day."

"Where exactly are we going?"

"First shopping, then out to eat, finally we're going to a bar to get as drunk as possible."

"I can't believe you guys."

"Hey, it's your bachelorette party." Alison giggles.

"Alright. I'll meet you guys downstairs." The two girls leave and we're left alone. Alison begins to get up but I pull her back down.

"Noo. Don't leave me." I pout. She leans in and pecks my lips.

"Go do something with the guys. I'm sure they'll throw you an amazing bachelor party or something." She says.

"Fine. But could you at least help me with my problem?"

"What problem?" She asks. I look down and then to her with pleading eyes. Her eyes widened and her face heats up. "I guess.."

::

*Alison's P.O.V*

I walk down the stairs to the living room. I had finally gotten dressed and was ready to go. I see Claire and Bella sprawled on the couch.

"Finally!" Claire exclaimed. They both get off the couch while I grab something to eat from the kitchen. Claire comes up to me, smirking.

"So, why'd you take so long?"

"I couldn't figure out what to wear." I replied.

"Bullshit. It did not take you 30 minutes to figure out what to wear. Plus you guys are extremely loud, I feel bad for those who have to live with you.." Bella and Claire both giggle while I feel my face heat up.

"Let's just go." I say as I walk past them and make way to the elevator. I press the button and both girls walk behind me. When the elevator finally gets here, the whole ride is extremely quiet. We walk out the doors, Claire and Bella lead the way.