Chapter 10

*Alison's P.O.V*

I'm standing outside in the cold in front of a building that looks way too familiar. Yet for some reason I can't seem to remember where I've seen this place before. Without thinking, I begin to walk toward the front door. I raise my hand to open the door and it creaks open. I take in my surroundings and just stand in the hallway. Where was I?

"Alison?" The sharp tone makes me flinch and I'm snapped out of my state of confusion. "Alison get the fuck over here." My breathing quickens and I walk toward the voice. I walk into what seems to be the living room and I'm met with someone sitting on the couch with their back facing me. The room is a mess. There are beer bottles all over the place. Bags of chips everywhere, as well as crumbs. I take a look at the man sitting on the couch. He turns to face me and his piercing green eyes burn holes into my soul. Who was he? His eyes were different. They weren't the same ones that were there when I fell asleep. These green eyes weren't filled with love and adoration. No. These were dull and cold and filled with hatred.

"What the fuck are you looking at, slut?" I'm taken aback at his harsh words. There was only one person this could be. The soft brown curls that I used to love. The green eyes. The tattooed covered arms. Harry.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to stare."

"I don't give a fuck if you're sorry." He places his beer bottle that was in his hand on the table. He slowly gets off the couch and begins to make his way over to me. Soon he's towering over me and I'm frozen like a deer in headlights. The whites of his eyes were red and he reeked of alcohol. "Who the fuck do you think you are talking back to me, huh?"

"I didn't even say anything!" He raises his hand and I feel a burning sensation across my face. Tears start to swell in my eyes and I look at him in pure horror. "What the hell? What the fuck was that for?" That just gets him even more angrier.

"Don't curse at me!" He punches my face and I fall to the ground in pain. He walks over to where I fell and gets closer to me.

"You will not talk back to me like that again. Understood?" I'm so in shock that I don't answer. I thought I left. I thought I didn't have to go through this again. I was with Michael. I was happy. Why am I here again? I was now sobbing. He harshly grabs my hair and pulls me toward him. "ANSWER ME YOU SLUT!"

"I won't do it again Harry. I'm sorry." I breath out. I'm now clasping my scalp in pain and he had still not let go. He scoffs and pushes my head away from him. He goes back to his position on the couch and continues to drink his beer.

"Make me a sandwich." I nod. Not wanting to get him even more angry. If I just comply to what he says, maybe he won't hit me anymore. While I began to make his sandwich the doorbell rang. I ignored it thinking Harry might get it since I was making his sandwich. The person outside I'm guessing was starting to get impatient and rang the doorbell multiple times in a row. "Bitch, GET THE FUCKING DOOR!" Harry yelled. I flinched and began walking over to the door. When I open it I see a tall blonde girl with red stilettos and a short black dress standing at the door frame. A cigarette was in her hands and she blows a cloud of smoke into my face. I begin to cough and she laughs.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"I'm here for Harry. Tell him Bunny is here." I raise my eyebrows and look at her up and down. Who the hell does she think she is?

"No. I'm not telling him shit." She was about to reply before looking behind me, her eyes widen and a smile is plastered across her face.

"Harry!" She runs over to him. He smirks when he sees her. When she gets close enough and wraps one leg around his waist and begins kissing him. Like full on making out with him. They start panting and grabbing each other. Tears brim my eyes once again. I right in front of me? Are you kidding?

"Harry what the fuck?!" Harry glares at me. "I thought you loved me Harry?"

"How could anyone ever love you? You're a stuck up bitch who sleeps around with anyone you get the chance to." My breathing falters and my mind is dizzy. Why? What did I do to deserve this?

Alison.

The voice is faint but I can't tell who's saying it. I love around. No one. My body is shaking and I can't handle it anymore.

Alison,
Alison.

"Alison? Baby wake up." My eyes shot open and I'm left gasping for air. I look around and realize I'm on my own bed. I feel someone touch my shoulder and I flinch. I raise my arms to cover my head and face.

"PLEASE DON'T HURT ME! PLEASE!" Their grip on me tightens and I'm pulled into a bone crushing hug.

"Baby it's me Michael." I shake my head vigorously, not believing what he was saying. He puts a hand under my chin and forces me to look up at him. "Sweetheart it's me. It's Michael. You're in your house love. Calm down. Nothing can hurt you here. No one can hurt you here." I begin to calm down. It was just him. It was just Michael. It was just a dream. I look into his green eyes and sigh in relief when they're filled with light and adoration.

"Baby can you tell me what happened?"

"I had a bad dream.." My voice cracks.

"So you want to tell me about it?" I was now straddling him and we were both sitting up. I lean against his chest and put my head in the crook of his neck.

"I had a dream about Harry."

"What about him?"

"It was more of a memory. When h-he would h-hit me. How he used to ch-cheat on me. It seemed so real Michael. I was so scared." Tears we're now threatening to fall once again.

"Look at me. I'm here now. I won't let him get to you. I will always be here for you. By your side. I won't let you get hurt. I promise." He places a gentle kiss on my head and starts leaning back. He turns over so I'm laying down next to him and he cuddles me as close as possible.

"Let's get some rest, yeah?" He says. I nod. I look up and crane my neck so I could give him a soft kiss on the lips. He begins playing with my hair and once again, sleep takes over me. Only this time, no nightmare.