Chapter 28

*Michael's P.O.V*

"Would you do me the honer..in marrying me?"

I'm down on one knee and the whole crowd is cheering. I stare into her beautiful eyes. Her hands are covering her mouth and tears are welling up in her eyes. On slips out as she shakes her head. I try to search her eyes, is she happy? But she's shaking her head. Does she not like the ring? I tilt my head to show my confusion. Before my thoughts continue to roam she bends down and presses her lips against mine. Her hands wrap around my neck and mine around her waist.

"Of course I will Michael." I kiss her once more and the crowd goes wild. I let go of her and grab her hand. I slip the ring onto her finger and she pulls back to admire it. Her eyes sparkle.

"I love it Mikey. This must have cost you a fortune.."

"Don't worry about the cost. I would spend any amount for you princess." The crowd continues to cheer. I had totally forgot we were here. At the moment, all I could focus on was us. I had finally proposed and she had said yes. I grab the microphone.

"SHE SAID YES!" I yell. I feel overjoyed with happiness. I couldn't believe this. I was going to be able to start a family with her. This all felt like a dream. We said goodbye the the stadium and I carried Alison off the stage. As soon as we got backstage, the boys came over to me. Ashton pulled me into a hug and so did Luke. Calum was talking to Alison. This moment was just perfect. I wouldn't change it for the world. I grab Luke and pull him away from everyone else. Alison was currently occupied FaceTiming Isabella, she had to leave for Boston because of a family emergency.

"What were you and Alison talking about before?"

"She has told me that she had a run in with the paps."

"Shit. Did they do anything to her? I swear I'll kill whoever t-"

"No they did nothing. But they said something. Apparently someone found out that you were probably planning on proposing. They wanted her clarification. I mean why would they go to her, usually you don't tell someone you're going to propose before you do it, right?"

"The paps are idiots. They'll do whatever it takes to get information out of people. Maybe that's why she was acting so weird. But she said yes, so that's the only thing that matters now." Luke nods.

"I'm so happy for you guys. I can't believe you're engaged mate."

"I can't believe it either. I mean it seems that just yesterday we were performing in the garage. Now were performing in front of thousands of people. Ashton has a great relationship with Isabella. Alison and I are engaged and soon to be married. I'm sure you and Calum will find someone. It's just a matter of time mate." I pat his back. He brings on hand up and rubs the back of his neck.

"I actually already found someone. So did Calum.." My eyes widen at the statement.

"What? What's her name?" I ask. I can't believe he had never told me this. He always tells me these types of things.

"Her name is Claire. We've been dating for a few months now."

"Claire as in Brad Monroe's daughter?" He nods. Brad Monroe's was one of the most famous millionaire's in the country.