2 - Snuggles With Ethan

"Ethan..." I whisper, patting his shoulders lightly.
"Mmm." He mumbles, just waking up.
"You need to wake up babe. We have a day with Mark, Amy and Tyler." I smile, stroking his hair, as he wraps his arms around my waist and rests his head in the crook of my neck.
"I don't wanna get up though." He mumbles onto my skin. "5 more minutes." He begs, softly kissing the skin on my neck. I smile, moving his head away. "Babe, you know that tickles" I giggle, touching his nose with the tip of my finger.
"I know, because then I get to see that cute smile of yours." He grins, resting his hand on my cheek. I smile back, a pink tint rising in my cheeks as he goes back to kissing my neck. I start softly stroking his hair as he makes his way up to my face where he softly kisses my cheek and then lies back on his pillow.
I lie up against him, resting my head on his chest, and he wraps his arms around my torso, kissing my forehead once before lying back down and falling asleep.

"Ethan, it's 10:00 we really need to get up. It's been 2 hours babe." I smile, sitting up and holding his hand.
"Fine." He mumbles, rolling out of bed and onto the floor. I stifle a little giggle, and plant my feet on the soft carpet, walking to the bathroom to have a shower.

"(Y/n) let's go!" Ethan yells, starting up the car. I cover my head and run into the car, the rain lightly coating my
(h/c) hair.

"You guys were meant to be here at ten, what took so long?" Mark laughs, pulling out of the driveway.
"Oh, you know, Ethan didn't want to get up, so we fell back asleep." I smile, looking over at Ethan. He smiles back at winks at me, a small tint arising in my cheeks again as Amy looks back at us and smirks. (#amyknowsall )
I mouth back 'shut up' and smile.

Awwwwwwwwww
This one was still short but yeah. Any suggestions on who I should do next:

Tyler
Sean
Or Felix