9 - Partying

Hey guys I know I've already had one on Mark but I think this one fits better with him. Sorry!!

"Hey Mark? Amy and Kathryn are throwing a birthday party for me, can we go?" I ask, as I sit on the couch next to him.
"Well, I mean it's your birthday? Of course." He laughs, resting his hand on my thigh. "Thank youuuuu." I smile, getting up to get changed.
"The party starts in an hour so get something nice on!" I yell down the hall. He yells back an ok as I change into my clothes: a pair of high waisted denim shorts with a long-sleeve, baggy, mid drift that sits nicely on my curves. I walk into the bathroom and put on some light makeup: a tiny bit of foundation, some mascara and a little bit of lipstick.

"Hey, babe, should I wear my Dino tee or

"Hey, babe, should I wear my Dino tee or... wow." Mark says, as he walks in to see me in my outfit.
"What?" I grin, walking back into our wardrobe to get him some clothes.
"Sorry, you just look... really good." He laughs, wrapping his hands around my waist while I flick through his shirts. I smile and pick out a dark blue button-up shirt with some jeans.
"Wear this, we need to go as soon as possible to help set up." I say, putting his clothes on the bed while he undresses.
"Thanks."
"No problem."
I walk out of our bedroom and get a few drinks out of the fridge to take to the party. Grabbing a small bag from the cupboard, I stuff them inside, dumping the bag back on the bench.
"(Y/n)? Does this look ok?" Mark asks, coming out in his outfit.
"Yeah, oh god yeah it does! Now let's go." I smile, pecking him on the cheek.

The party hasn't started yet, only Mark and I are here so we go inside to see Amy and Kathryn setting up a table that has all types of alcohol on it. There's Vodka, Baileys, Jack Daniels, Beer, and all other different kinds I haven't seen before. Heck, they've even hired a bartender! "Wow, you guys really went all out with the alcohol." I laugh, trying to grab a beer, but they hold me back. "You can get drunk after the party starts." Amy laughs, setting the beer back down on the table.
"So what do you need help with?" Mark asks, looking around the room.
"Just some decorations and some seating, we also need to set up a bonfire." Kathryn says, placing the last bottle of alcohol on the table.
"Sounds good to me! Let's get started." I smile, walking outside to see at least thirty unfolded camping chairs.
"There's more in the shed down the back." Amy laughs, as she and Kathryn start walking down to the shed.
Of course I'm excited for this party, but sometimes these things get a bit carried away. I just hope the police don't show up. Amy said there's only going to be some close friends like Ethan, Tyler, Sean, Signe, Bob, Mandy, Wade, Molly etc, but these things always get more people than expected. Oh well, the best we can do is hope. In the meantime, we need to get these chairs ready.
"You ok?" A voice snaps me from my trance and I look up to see Mark standing in front of me.
"Yeah! Just thinking to myself." I smile, kissing his cheek and walking to the chairs.

After 40 chairs are set up, and the bonfire is ready to light when it gets dark, we go back inside.
"Ethan and Tyler will be here in 10 minutes and Sean and Signe will be here in about 20." Kathryn says, putting down her phone. We all nod in acknowledgement and go back to whatever task we were doing.