The End

Hey guys

I really don't want to do this. But I guess I have to.

So as some of you know, I used to be almost obsessed with these goofballs, and I will always love them.

But I've moved on. I've stopped watching them as often, and I've found some new channels to watch.

It's not that I don't like them, I've just found other channels that do stuff that I like. Three of these channels being 8-BitRyan, Bazzz and
8-BitGaming. They just make the content that I like, and I feel really close to them.

Lately my anxiety has been getting worse - to the point where I'm having small panic attacks on the bus to school.

These guys pretty much saved my life, and I will always be grateful for that. They were always there when I was upset, or needed to calm down. I just needed to press play and the pain would go away. But I guess all things come to an end, and it's time for this book to end as well.

I have to thank you guys as well - without you guys this book wouldn't be possible. We all achieved something that I never thought was possible for someone like me: we got above 10k reads. Right now it's sitting on 16k! That's seriously amazing, and I can't thank you guys enough.

But like I said. Everything has to come to an end.

This doesn't mean that I'm deleting the book! This book will always be available, unless it somehow gets deleted by Wattpad which I highly doubt but anyways. I know that some people really need stuff like this to calm down so it will always be there for you. I will always be here for you. Just send me a message, I won't block you.

It makes me really sad to do this, but we're at the end of the chapter, people.

I do have another book that I'm developing at the moment, I've got around 9 unpublished chapters. I don't know if I'll actually publish it, but I might when I've finished it.

So without further ado, I am announcing the end of this book. Thank you for coming along for the ride, and sticking with me.

Special mention to these wonderful people:

Xx-Zayla-xX
Heather1512
SsamanthasparkleE
sadXboii

These guys have stuck with me from the beginning of this book, and read every chapter, all whilst giving me unconditional support and ideas to keep me writing. And I would also like to apologise to you guys for letting you down by ending this book. I love you all so much.

I hope you guys can understand that this book has to end, because I started writing this out of pure passion and overtime it became almost like a chore.

I'm going to stop rambling now and just say goodbye for this book.

Until next time
I will see you
In the next book
Stay cranky
Bye

Teamiplier Imagines
_yeet_my_feet_

09/03/2018 - 01/12/2019

Thank you for an amazing journey. I love you guys so much

~ Charlotte <3