2. I'm sorry...

Tom's POV:

We were about to watch the movie, but suddenly someone knocked on the door.

"I'll go open!" I said before getting up and walking to the door. 'I wonder, who could it be...' I thought. I opened the door and froze... And there he was... The man, who killed Jon, blew up our house, wanted to rule the world and almost killed us...

Tord...

Tord's POV:

'Oh my god... I can't believe this is happening......' I thought to myself, panicking slightly. Me and Tom were staring at each other before he broke the silence. I could see rage and anger fill his 'eyes'. He ran up to me and pinned me to the wall.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!?" He yelled. I was scared for my life... "I-I..." I tried to talk, but suddenly everything was blurry, my head hurt like hell and the world was spinning a little bit.

I looked into his 'eyes' and gulped. "I-I am j-just here to s-s-say sorry...I never w-wanted to h-h-hurt you......I-I'm so s-sorry..!" "WELL YOU THINK JUST 'SORRY' WOULD FIX WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?""I-I am s-" Then suddenly I heard a familiar voice...

Edd.

"Tom, what's taking so lo- Tord!" Then I just couldn't take it... The world was spinning all around me, my head hurt, my vision was blurry... I could feel myself fainting...

Tom pulled away when he heard Edd's voice. I couldn't see almost anything anymore... I was scared... "I'm so...sorry..." Those were my last words before hearing someone screaming my name. Tom looked at me and then everything went black.......

Tom's POV:

"Oh my god, he fainted..." I said looking down at the commie. He looked like dead, but he was still breathing...

"Oh my, Tom! What did you do to him?!" Edd said looking at me. "I-I didn't do anything to him, he just fainted, I swear!" There was silence for a while before Edd broke it. "Let's get him inside." He said with a calm voice. I sighed as I picked him up, taking him to Edd's apartment.

*Time skip*

I placed Tord on the couch. He looked so peaceful, you would never guess, that he wanted to rule the world in the first place!

"What are we gonna do with him, Edd?" Edd asked, standing there next to Matt who looked really confused.

"Well, I suppose he's gonna stay here for a while." "Yeah, but where?" There was silence for a while. "Well, what about in your apartment, Tom?" Edd said. "WHAT!!?" "You two need to get along anyway. Plus, you have the biggest apartment, Tom"

I looked at the commie and then back at Edd. "Come on, Tom! Or I'll take your Smirnoff!"

I glared at him. "Fine!" Edd smiled at me before walking away. I looked at Tord with sigh. I walked up to him and carried him in my apartment. I looked at him. He looked so relaxed. I wished he would be always like that.

I carried him into my apartment and placed on the couch. I was trying to process all that just happened. I guess he had a panic attack or something. I looked at him.

His right side of his face was scarred and earlier I saw, that his right eye was missing too. I didn't feel that bad. He deserved it. 

Then something caught my attention. His arm......was mechanical? Did I cause this? I felt a small wave of guilt going through me. He was also thin...and his hair was all messy.

His closed eyes were puffy and red, he probably cried a lot. I was starting to feel bad...

Then I heard the commie groan a bit.

He was waking up...

Hey guys, It's me! Sorry for this short chapter, but I'll try my best to at least update often. This is my very first book and I'm not very proud of it. Oh well, se ya!