22. Goodbye, Norway

Tord's POV:

"So guys, it's pretty late, let's go back to our hotel." Edd said as we exited the boats.

We nodded and started walking to our hotel. I kept my head down, not talking very much.

I was kinda sad that we had to leave. 'I will miss Norway.'
"Tord, are you alright? You're so quiet." Tom said and looked at me.

"I'm fine. But I am kinda sad that we have to leave. I really enjoyed spending time with you guys here." I said and smiled at them. They smiled back and Tom wrapped his arm around my neck.

"We understand." Tom said and kept smiling. I loved his smile.

We made our way to our hotel and started packing our stuff.
After we were done, I checked the time. It was 13:09. Edd said we were leaving at 14:00.

I sighed and walked into the living room.

"It's 13:09 and we're leaving at 14:00. What are we gonna do until then?" I asked and looked at Tom. I blushed. He had the blue flower crown I made on his head. It made me smile.

He looked at me. "Maybe we could get Edd and Matt and look around the city for the last time." He said and got up. "Sounds good to me." I answered.

He walked towards me and put a red flower crown on my head. I blushed and chuckled. He kept smiling. "Also, should we tell them about 'us'?" I asked him.

"We are dating now, right? And they would find out sooner or later anyway." He answered. I nodded and we walked from our place.

I knocked on Edd's place. We waited a few seconds and Edd opened the door. Matt was behind him and they both had their flower crowns.

"Well, looks like we're not the only one." I said with a smile.

"Yeah. So what are you guys doing here?" Edd asked.

"We thought that we could hang out together or something around the city before we leave." Tom answered. "Of course! Let's go then!" Edd said and with Matt left their place.

We walked out and I looked at Tom. He noticed and looked back. I looked at him with a questioned look and looked at Edd and Matt. He nodded.

"Umm, guys. There is something me and Tom have to tell you." I spoke. They looked at us.

"Alright, what is it?" Edd asked. I blushed.

"Well, me and Tom are........dating." I said and looked down blushing.
"Aww! I knew it!" Matt screamed. "What?" I looked at him.

"I shipped you two." Matt calmed down still giggling.

"And me and Matt have to tell you something too." Edd said smiling and...blushing?

"We're dating too." Matt said grabbing Edd's hand. They were both smiling at us.

Me and Tom just stared at them. I knew something was up!

"Well, that's kinda a relief." Tom said and smiled. I also smiled.

We just then continued chatting and talking.

*Time skip*

"Well, I think we should get back." Edd said as we stopped at the park. We nodded.

"But guys! Before we go, I think we should do something." I said and pulled out a camera.
They smiled at me and walked towards me.

"Alrighty then!" Edd said as we all smiled on the camera. It was awesome.

After we took the picture, we started walking back to our hotel.

Tom's POV:

We arrived at our hotel. It was 13:52. We will be leaving soon. I looked at Tord to se if he's okay. He looked off a bit. I walked toward him and wrapped my arm around his neck, pulling close.
"I will miss Norway, Tom." He said. "I know, I know." I said and kissed his forehead.

I pulled away and we took our stuff. We walked out of our place, locked it and took the keys. We knocked on Edd's and Matt's place to see if we were ready.

"Everybody got the keys?" Edd asked and we nodded in responce.
"Alright, let's go then!" Edd said with a smile and we walked out.

We made our way to our car and Edd started it.

"Goodbye, Norway. I will miss you." Tord said with a small smile as we were leaving.
"Goodbye." We said in unison and started talking and chatting.

Tord was silent. I looked at him to see him sleeping, still with his flower crown on his head. I smiled and took out my phone. I took a photo of him and saved it, giggling a bit.

I was looking out of the window, thinking about our adventure in Norway and slowly falling asleep.

It was beautiful here...

Hello, guys, sorry for the shorter chapter, but It's after two long ones, so I hope you don't mind too much.

And no, the story is not over yet, but we're getting there.

Well, bye!